This property is a large three bedroom house located in central Wagga Wagga and is an easy walk to the main street where you will find shops, cafes and restaurants. With two queen size beds and one set of bunks single over double this property can comfortably accommodate up to seven adults.
The house has been updated and has modern facilities, heating and cooling provides a comfortable living space all year round. Other features of the property includes a single garage, fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining area, bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
This apartment is suitable for large groups and families and is a comfortable place to stay during your visit to Wagga Wagga.
Nearby activities include:
- Minutes away from central Wagga’s shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to hospital and public transport
- Nearby horse and bike trails
- Short drive to the mountains and snow fields
- RAAF Museum, Riverina Museum and Rail Heritage Museum
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens and Zoo
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery and Art Glass Gallery
- Crestwood Lavender Farm
- Indoor Go-Karting, tenpin bowling, arcade games venue and trampoline centre
- Close to sporting facilities such as Robertson Oval, Bolton Park and Oasis Regional Aquatic Centre
- 10 minute drive to Kapooka Army Base