This property is a large four bedroom house located in central Wagga Wagga, just two blocks away from the main street. With two queen size beds two single beds and a set of bunk beds single over a double it can comfortably accommodate up to 9 people. It has a large open plan living and dining area which looks over the back yard and a large modern and fully equipped kitchen.
This large spacious property has ducted heating and cooling which provides comfort all year round. Two bathrooms, a separate toilet and laundry provide ample facilities for guests. A back patio with outdoor dining provides a tranquil place to enjoy a beverage and barbeque with friends.
This house is suitable for large groups and families and is a comfortable place to stay during your visit to Wagga Wagga.
Nearby activities include:
- Minutes away from central Wagga’s shops, restaurants and cafes
- Close to hospital and public transport
- Nearby horse and bike trails
- Short drive to the mountains and snow fields
- RAAF Museum, Riverina Museum and Rail Heritage Museum
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens and Zoo
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery and Art Glass Gallery
- Crestwood Lavender Farm
- Indoor Go-Karting, tenpin bowling, arcade games venue and trampoline centre
- Close to sporting facilities such as Robertson Oval, Bolton Park and Oasis Regional Aquatic Centre
- 10 minute drive to Kapooka Army Base