Tamworth is the Australian Country Music Capital of New England. The recently erected and World Class Equine Centre has been a boon to our City. Within 3 km is the TREC, Hockey Fields and Tamworth Regional Entertainment Centre which has hosted National and International shows. Tamworth boasts many new infrastructure projects with the Regional Hospital a standout.
Tamworth has a shady tree lined CBD with great shopping and entertainment. With over 80 cafes and restaurants allows for a culinary delight of dining experiences. There are many sport and recreation clubs hosting entertainment and dining facilities.
If you are staying to explore the area there are many small towns with an abundance of history to see. I recommend a visit to Nundle where you will pass by Bowling Alley Point, a rich gold mining area or maybe explore Hanging Rock.
Chaffey Dam and Lake Keepit are less than an hour away for great fishing and water sports.
Don't forget to see the Miniature Railway or a stroll among the wildlife at the Marsupial Park. Entry to see our wildlife is by donation only.
Scott House is renovated to a high standard with modern appliances. WiFi included - no extra cost.
You will enter a compact, modernised, 3 bedroom home a short 2 min drive to Tamworth's CBD that will accommodate up to 10 guests. There is 1 double bed and 4 single beds, a futon and two extra mattresses with all bedding, doonas and spare pillows provided. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and their own fan with block out Roman blinds in all for those wishing privacy and a good night's sleep. Electric and cotton blankets for all beds in winter are available.
For late arrivals drive into the carport, entry is by keyless entry.
* Those travellers with 4 legged friends are always welcome. There is a lockable large back yard with ample shade for their comfort.
* A double carport will protect your cars from the elements with a spacious back yard allowing an easy turning space so you can re-enter the traffic facing forward.
* A fully stocked kitchen has a gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and all cooking facilities.
* The kitchen has been stocked with sugar, coffee, tea, butter and spreads for late arrivals.
* A new Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge area will ensure life is cosy in winter or cool in summer.
* An extendable dining table with 6 chairs will cater for any large family.
* Two new lounge suites and WiFi included with a Smart 42" LG TV connected to the internet. will allow you rest and relaxation. A retractable computer table is in front.
* The bathroom has been modernised and has linen of up to 12 Sheridan towels + extras.
* The laundry boasts a modern washing machine and dryer. Fabric softener and washing powder are also provided. Catch up on your washing.
* An iron, spray and ironing board are also provided.
* Bedroom's have Sheridan sheets, blankets & doonas, electric blankets and two pillows on each bed.
* A bookcase stocked with books is also available. If not finished reading a book take it home with you.
* Close to shops, clubs and service station or bus 2 doors away in Goonoo Goonoo Road into Tamworth.
* A BBQ gazebo with seating for 6 has recently been installed. Mosquito proof netting surrounds this private setting with a two burner BBQ.
Scott House is within 3 km to the Golden Guitar, TREC, AELEC, Basketball & Sports Dome, Golden Guitar and Longyard Tourist Centre, Hockey Fields and 2 km to the CBD.
Alternative Tamworth accommodation for out of town workers. Free WiFi to contact loved ones.
If your tradies are working away from home this is the place to stay.
Scott House sleeps up to 10.
Plenty of linen and extra pillows with 12 towels and NO extras for linen charged.
Long term stay accepted with a generous discount offered for weekly stay.
Close to South Tamworth shopping centre. Walk across the road to an Indian Restaurant. Two blocks walk to a take away food shop, butcher and bottle shop. A new Al's Junior Restaurant will open soon across the road.
Split system reverse cycle air conditioning for the 3 bedrooms has been installed..