COMING TO TAMWORTH??
We are not only known for Australia's Best Country Music Festival - Tamworth is a town that hosts events all year round.
So if it's LUXURY & COMFORT you are after then "THE COUNTRY SHACQ" is the place for you, your family and friends....
This Brand New Home is in a peaceful location, tastefully decorated and furnished to cater for all your needs. We are situated in a small enclave of homes minutes from AELEC, TRECC, THE GOLDEN GUITAR, the famous LONGYARD HOTEL as well as other major sporting facilities and Tamworth's CBD.
Enjoy your time with room to move and space for everyone
- 4 large bedrooms
3 couples and 2 children or 8 adults
2 king beds, 1 queen bed and 2 single beds
- 3 luxurious bathrooms
With a separate toilet for your convenience
We provide all freshly laundered linen and towels - start up shampoo, conditioner & soap
- A modern chefs kitchen boasting a free standing 6 burner gas cook top and electric oven, double fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room makes it easy to entertain - opening up to a fully screened alfresco lounge and dining with a separate media room to get away from it all - start up milk, tea & coffee
- House has reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort all year round
- Remote control double garage with additional off street parking
- Public transport is 100m away if you would like to leave the car
- Free wi-fi and Netflix
The house will not be serviced during your stay except by arrangement and extra cost
Please leave the kitchen clean including oven and cooktop and fridge cleaned out
7 night minimum stay during Country Music Festival
"The Country Shacq" has a strict NO SMOKING POLICY; absolutely NO PARTIES or GROUP FUNCTIONS
Loss of bond and possible eviction if not adhered to.
SORRY NO PETS
In accordance with Tamworth City Council, Stayz and the Holiday Rental Group code of conduct are set up as follows;
We are in a quiet residential street and in consideration of our neighbours we insist all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10pm-7am
A NOTE FROM THE OWNERS
All guests will be met on arrival and given a tour of the house to get them settled in. We hope that your stay will be a memorable one and that you recommend us to your friends and extended family.
We look forward to welcoming you.