* 1930's Tenterfield character home with cottage gardens
* Central location - walk to supermarket, boutique shopping, art gallery, cafes, cinema, museums
* Sleeps 6 comfortably - 3 bedrooms, 2 with Q beds, one with 2 singles. All linen supplied, including electric blankets for our chilly winter nights.
* Family friendly - cot, change table, highchair supplied on request at no extra charge
* Spacious lounge with cozy wood fire. TV, DVD, CD plus an eclectic collection of movies and music
* Separate dining room
* Sunroom with daybed and plenty of books and magazines
* Fully equipped kitchen - Elgetha is self-catering but some pantry basics are supplied
* Character bathroom with separate shower and bath. Hair dryer supplied.
* Laundry with washer, iron
* Paved outdoor area & private rear garden
* Garage accommodation for one car, plus room for off-street parking for additional vehicles
Why not stay an extra day?
Immerse yourself in all that is Tenterfield - the four seasons, the big skies, the history, the natural rugged beauty - then come home to the relaxing comfort of Elgetha Cottage.
Do as much or as little as your mood takes you. National parks, wineries, historical museums, organised cultural tours, movies, golf, walking tracks, boutique shopping, cafes & restaurants all are on offer in Tenterfield. Or you can relax with a good book, light a few candles, put on some soft music and enjoy the unique ambiance of our beautiful cottage and gardens.
Just make sure you allow yourself long enough to experience all that Tenterfield offers.
The quoted rate of $160 is for 1-2 people for a one-night stay. Second and subsequent nights are $140 per night. Cheaper weekly tariffs apply.
Extra guests (cottage sleeps 6) are charged at $25 per person per night.
We welcome one-night stays, but long-weekend and local special event bookings must be a minimum of 2 nights.
For your added security Elgetha Cottage is managed in Australia only and we never request payments to be made to overseas bank accounts.