This recently opened (Jan 2015) Bed and Breakfast is spacious and private. It is a 500 metre flat stroll into the beautiful; historic, vibrant, and eclectic township of Bellingen. The room contains luxury fittings and furnishings.
Bellingen Bed and Breakfast is specifically designed for couples wishing to have a romantic escape and break from the busy demands of life.
Late check-out (12pm) at no extra cost and possibly later, by negotiation, if there aren't people checking in on the same day as your departure.
Your tariff includes a light continental breakfast daily.
There are no shared amenities. This accommodation is private and the size of a one bedroom apartment. The bathroom is spectacular and features a 2-person spa with a roof and wall shower.
Off-street parking is included.
Park your car in our off-street parking and leave it there for your entire stay if desired, or use it to access Dorrigo Rainforest, beaches, cafes, festivals, markets, Coffs Harbour and all its incredible mid-north coast attractions.
There is a 2 night minimum stay and limited provisions for an extra person. Any extra person will be by prior arrangement and incur a cost of $20 per night.
The reviews we have received since opening are reflective of what we believed was achieved in the renovations to create this 5-star B&B experience (as rated by guests).
Bellingen B&B Inclusions
* Queen bed with pillow top mattress
* Quality linen
* Wardrobe in bedroom
* R/C Air conditioning
* Oil Heater
* Foxtel in bedroom and lounge room (premium package including all movie and sport channels)
* Large spacious living areas with quality inclusions
* Kitchenette with toaster, fridge, kettle, microwave
* Dining table
* Separate toilet
* Private entrance from the off-street parking
* Spa bath and roof shower
* Private balcony
* Floating floors in living areas and polished timber floors in the bedroom
* In-house movies (DVDs) in addition to Foxtel