A renovated, architect-designed 60s family beach house, featuring:
- panoramic north-facing ocean views
- relaxed, light-filled, inviting atmosphere
- original jarrah floors
- three bedrooms - sleeps 6 comfortably
- one queen room, two twin single rooms
- two of the bedrooms open to the north-facing balcony
- a few minutes walk from the beach.
Longer term rentals are also available. This is the perfect place to write, reflect, paint or retreat... or just enjoy the view
Pets may be considered, upon application.
About Black Head
Black Head Beach is a beautiful, yet little-known, part of Australia’s eastern coastline, only 3½ hrs drive north of Sydney. A perfect weekend getaway or a longer holiday break, just off the Pacific Highway between Forster and Taree.
Black Head Beach is a safe swimming beach, patrolled by surf lifesavers in summer, and features an ocean pool.
Nearby is Nine Mile Beach, also known as Back Beach, which is undeveloped and expansive, and features amazingly beautiful forest and beach walks .
Black Head Beach/Halliday’s Point features a well-stocked supermarket which sells fruit and vegetables, a butcher with fresh local fish and fresh eggs, and bottle shops.
What is supplied and what to take
- The kitchen is fully equipped and there are basic food items in sealed containers.
- Guests are asked to take bed linen and towels. All beds have doonas/blankets and pillows. A local supplier can provide sheets and towels for an additional fee.
- There is an internal laundry.