Wake up to spectacular ocean views and sounds, watch the whales from the deck, hear the black cockatoos and just unwind and enjoy.
'Apricari' means to embrace the sun for relaxation and pleasure. And that is exactly what you will do here. Unspoilt beaches, great surf, hiking trails, mountain bike tracks, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, golf, koala art, wine tasting; all within easy reach. Shelly beach is just 50m away or a 2 minute stroll. Bartlett or 'little beach' 5 minute walk, Sharkies 10-15 min walk via the head land loop, and Rainbow patrolled beach 10-15 walk. Or hop on a bike or in the car and you are there in no time. Or just simply relax on the verandah, in the garden or on the lounge.
Apricari is a two story house that easily suits two families with its 4 bedrooms, rumpus room and 3 bathrooms. With its two levels it is big enough to accommodate up to 8-10 people and yet cosy enough to also cater to 2-4 people.
- 2 Bedrooms with queen bed
- 1 Bedroom with king single
- 2 Bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite)
- 1 Bedroom with queen bed
- 2 Singles bunk bed in rumpus room
- 1 Single bed in rumpus room
- 1x Sofa Bed / Futon (folds into double bed) in rumpus
- 1x Cot in rumpus
- 1 Bathroom
The house breathes good vibes with its modern and comfortable interior style that makes you instantly feel at home. All of today's conveniences are abound (free WIFI, full Foxtel, TV's with internet, 3D DVD player, Stereo system, USB charge points, modern appliances, Lavazza Modo Mio coffee machine as well as another drip machine, high quality fresh linen, well stocked pantry for a care free stay. The owner spends her time between Sydney and Bonny Hills, hence you will find a fully functioning house with proper furniture.
Fresh food and green lovers, please treat yourself to the herb and veggie garden.
Pets are allowed with pre-approval from owner. Dogs to be kept outdoors on verandah, in garden and down stairs in rumpus and garage only. Just chat to me about your needs. The gate in the back garden enters onto the headland reserve which is easy for dogs to stroll around. Great hiking trails are accessible straight from the house to dog friendly beaches.
Apricari is a non-smoking house, hence smoking outside only.
Large double garage and drive way offers ample space for cars, boat and other fun equipment.
Really big family?
Apricari can also be rented in conjunction with the house right next door (Akama Lookout & Vista) to accommodate even bigger families, together the properties can fit 20-22 people subject to availability.
No school groups or under 18 groups
Transparent rate structure
Standard check-in time: 3pm
Standard check-out time: 11am
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
* 4 key beaches a stone throw away
* Fishing off the rocks next to the house
* Garden links into headland reserve with (dog friendly) trails towards best beaches
* Crowdy Bay National Park within 15 min drive
* Close to great surf breaks, e.g. Bonny Hills, Middle Rock, Point Plomer, Cresent Heads, Scotts Head
* Extensive garden with edible treasures
* Local surf club 2 min drive / 10 min walk
* Local tavern/bistro 5 min drive. Free courtesy bus available
* Local supermarket, grocery store and fuel within 5 min.
* Bigger supermarkets 10 min drive
* Port Macquarie town and gourmet restaurants 25 min drive
* Golf course 15 min drive
* Billabong koala park 15 min drive
* Timbertown Wauchope 25 min drive
* Three wineries within 10 min drive
* On the koala sculpture art trail, from Port Macquarie to Bonny Hills
* Highland waterfalls and hinterland 30 min drive
* Laurieton local markets (3rd Sun of month) 10 min drive
* SYDNEY 3.5 -4 hours drive
Four wheel drive tours with a local Aussie experienced guide to remote beaches, waterfalls and bush can be arranged at extra costs.