Looking for a fabulous beach side getaway in a lovely home on the mid north coast of NSW where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday with your family and friends?
Then "Shorebreak", located on the beachfront at pristine Rainbow Beach, is the place to stay
"Shorebreak" sleeps up to twelve people and overlooks beautiful Rainbow Beach which is very popular with surfers as well as families with it's patrolled swimming beach - Oct to April.
With sweeping views of the beach from both levels of the house you can sit and enjoy the lovely sea breezes and views or check out the surf and then just walk across the park to the beach.
Also located directly opposite "Shorebreak" is the Bonny Hills Surf Living Saving Club and Beaches function centre as well as the "Fat Fish" cafe. There is also a children's playground and public BBQ and recreational area.
"Shorebreak" has been extensively renovated and is a large and extremely comfortable home with a fresh and appealing decor offering generous sized multiple sleeping and living/dining areas as well as outdoor entertainment areas and is a very family friendly property.
If you have young children we have two high chairs, a portable cot and a security gate for the stairs available for use.
"Shorebreak" is fully air conditioned upstairs and downstairs and WiFi is also available at the property.
The property is well appointed and features include:
- Fully equipped kitchen with new cooking appliances, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
- Two dining areas at either end of the kitchen
- Large open plan living area with a large screen TV, DVD and expansive views to the beach
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Queen size bedroom onto rear balcony
- Two decks - one overlooking the beach and one overlooking the rear backyard
- A large rumpus room with large screen TV, DVD and reading alcove overlooking the beach
- Two queen size bedrooms front bedroom overlooking beach also has a single pull out sofa bed
- Large bedroom with three bunk beds - each has double bed on the bottom and single bed on top
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry with Miele front load washer
- Undercover BBQ and entertainment areas
- Secure and private backyard
- Rear lane access with two parking spaces
Please note that Bed linen is also provided.
There are plenty of things to do in or around Bonny Hills including great surfing and fishing, boating and kayaking, bush walking in national parks as well as golfing at two nearby golf courses.
There are also a number of fabulous cafes located only a five minute drive away at North Haven and Lake Cathie.
Port Macquarie is a short 20 minute drive away and has great shopping, cafes, restaurants, award winning wineries and much more.
Port Macquarie Airport is only a one hour flight from Sydney and Brisbane and is serviced by Qantas and Virgin Australia. Car hire pick up available at Port Macquarie airport.
PLEASE NOTE - As this property is located in a quiet residential area, no pets are allowed and we do not take bookings for end of year school groups/sporting groups or buck and hen weekends.