Large top-notch beach house with swimming pool, breath-taking beach and ocean views, set on a private hilltop position. Stroll to pristine Rainbow Beach, surf club cafe & restaurant, and shop. All located at end of the street, a 3 to 5 minute walk.
All bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms and built-in storage. Luxury master bedroom with oceanview. Four bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans, fifth bedroom fan only. Free WIFI.
Spacious open-plan living with luxury finishes, gourmet kitchen with large gas stove. Large outdoor entertaining and lounge deck.
The home offers a fabulous beach holiday experience, ideal for extended families or couples seeking serenity, privacy, panoramic views, and modern comforts. Our idyllic north coast climate makes holidaying pleasant all year-round.
BEDDING AND LAYOUT
Upstairs you find the open plan living, the divine kitchen with marble benchtop and outdoor bar, study/office nook, 3 bedrooms with ensuites, and additional powder room. Master bedroom has ocean views, stone stand alone bathtub, walk-in shower, walk-in robe, TV. Third bedroom has a TV and private balcony.
Downstairs is a self-contained 4th bedroom annex second lounge / rumpus room withTV, kitchenette, ensuite. Downstairs 5th bedroom has a separate entrance and tropical pool views.
Laundry with washing machine and clothesline are downstairs too.
The house has 6 to 7 beds in total:
• 1 king size bed upstairs master bedroom
• 2x single bunk bed upstairs 2nd bedroom
• 1 queen bed upstairs 3rd bedroom
• 1 good quality queen sofa bed downstairs 4th bedroom / rumpus
• 1 double bed downstairs 5th bedroom
• An extra single fold-up bed is also available.
• High-set home with tropical pool and with live beach and ocean views
• Short stroll to patrolled Rainbow beach, surf club, shops, restaurants and pub
• Elevated reserve position, neighbours on 1 side only.
• Spacious open-plan design, high ceilings, marble floors and bench top
• Large gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops, gas cooktop, double ovens, dishwasher, fridge with ice/water, walk-in pantry, outdoor bar/servery.
• Lounges and dining for 8-10
• Airco, ceiling fans, gas heater, WIFI, flat screen TV, DVD, Netflix, hifi audio.
• Sun-drenched large entertaining deck with sea breezes and native birdlife, gas BBQ.
• Swimming pool set amongst a private tropical garden, poolside terrace with sun lounges and umbrellas. Beach towels provided.
The property is set in a quiet neighbourhood, cul-de-sac position, and adjoins a reserve with ample room for cricket, footy, and off-street parking. Rainbow Beach is the best patrolled beach in the area, with beautiful white sand, good surfing and fishing. 400m walk to the beach, surf club, The Fat Fish bistro, take away food shop, convenience store, bottle shop. 900m walk to the Bonny Hills Beach Hotel, garden centre and cafe.
7-minute drive to Lake Cathie, offering protected inshore swimming areas ideal for younger kids, kayaking, paddle boards and good fishing too. Lake Cathie village has Woolworths, shops, medical centre, pharmacy, cafe, bakery, bowling club.
5-minute drive to the Camden Haven River at North Haven, with good fishing, boat hire, deep sea fishing charters, riverside restaurants & bowling club. Magnificent views from North Brother Mountain at Laurieton, with para-gliding available.
20-minute drive to Port Macquarie, offering a huge range of shopping and eating venues, beaches, river, tourist attractions including whale watching and river tours. 3 golf courses located within 20-minutes drive. The property is located approximately a 4-hour drive from Sydney CBD.
We welcome you to enjoy the property, and will do everything possible to make your stay very comfortable and memorable. Panorama beach house is part of the mySOLscape holiday rental family, a portfolio of luxury holiday homes along the greater Port Macquarie coastline. You can expect consistency in standards and service across our holiday homes. We offer flexibility, convenience and excellent value. Panorama beach house is new to the holiday rental market hence no reviews yet. "Escape to the sun" of the beautiful Mid North coast. We look forward to seeing you soon