LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION - Mid North Coast NSW
Looking for a fabulous beach side getaway in a lovely home where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday with your family and friends?
Then "Shorebreak", located on the beachfront at beautiful Rainbow Beach, Bonny Hills is the place to stay
"Shorebreak" sleeps up to twelve people and overlooks Rainbow Beach which is very popular with surfers, beach goers as well as families and is a life saver patrolled swimming beach from October to April.
With sweeping views of the beach from both levels of the house you can sit on the deck overlooking the beach and enjoy the lovely view and sea breezes or check out the surf and then just walk across the park to the beach for a swim or a surf.
Also located directly opposite "Shorebreak" is a well maintained children's playground, public BBQ and recreational areas and is very popular with families.
The Bonny Hills Surf Life Saving Club and "Beaches" function centre is also located a short stroll across the grass and is a popular wedding venue. Many bridal parties and their family and guests choose to stay at "Shorebreak" and find the location to be extremely convenient to "Beaches" function and the property comfortable and large enough to suit a group of people attending a wedding.
"Shorebreak" has been extensively renovated and is a large and extremely comfortable home with a fresh and appealing decor offering generous sized multiple sleeping and living/dining areas as well as front and rear decks and outdoor entertainment areas and is a very family friendly property.
If you have young children we have two high chairs, a portable cot and a security gate for the stairs available for use.
"Shorebreak" is fully air conditioned upstairs and downstairs with WiFi and Netflix also available at the property.
The property is well appointed and features include:
- Fully equipped kitchen with new cooking appliances, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Two dining areas at either end of the kitchen
- Large open plan living area with a large screen TV, DVD and expansive views to the beach
- Large bathroom with bath and shower
- Queen size bedroom onto rear balcony
- Two decks - one overlooking the beach and one overlooking the rear backyard
- A large rumpus room with large screen TV, DVD and reading alcove overlooking the beach
- Two queen size bedrooms and the front bedroom has a sitting area and overlooks the beach
- Large bedroom with three bunk beds - each has double bed on the bottom and single bed on top
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry with Miele front load washer
- Undercover BBQ and entertainment areas
- Secure and private backyard
- Rear lane access with two parking spaces
Please note that Bed linen is also provided.
There are plenty of things to do in or around Bonny Hills including great surfing and fishing, boating and kayaking, bush walking in national parks as well as golfing at two nearby golf courses.
There are also a number of fabulous cafes located only a five minute drive away at North Haven and Lake Cathie.
Port Macquarie is a short 20 minute drive away and has great shopping, cafes, restaurants, award winning wineries and much more.
Port Macquarie Airport is only a one hour flight from Sydney and Brisbane and is serviced by Qantas and Virgin Australia. Car hire pick up available at Port Macquarie airport.
PLEASE NOTE - The property is located in a quiet residential area and we do not take bookings for end of year school groups/sporting groups or buck and hen weekends. "Shorebreak" is a non-smoking property. Strictly no pet policy - no exceptions.