"Aluna" is a holiday apartment situated across the road from North Boomerang Beach. It would suit a small family or 2 couples.
- Aluna is a modern ground floor apartment of a duplex. The top apartment is occasionally occupied.
- The apartment has an open plan living area with comfortable seating, digital TV and DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, plenty of storage room and ceiling fan. Heating is provided in Winter.
- There is a good size dining table and 6 chairs in dining area.
- The modern new kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, stove and many cooking utensils.
- The main bedroom has a Queen bed, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage and ceiling fan.
- The second bedroom has a Trio bed - a double bed topped by a single bunk. It has a built in wardrobe and fan.
- A high chair and portable cot are available.
- The 3 way bathroom has a shower and toilet, separate vanity area and a 2nd toilet.
- The apartment opens onto a rear patio with outdoor setting, BBQ and outdoor shower.
- The share laundry is at the end of the patio with washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
- The patio is north facing opening onto a small leafy garden area. This garden is shared between both apartments.
- A carport is available for parking.
- Tank water is used for the garden and car washing etc.
- Good Telstra and Optus mobile phone coverage.
Pacific Palms Area:
"Aluna" is in an ideal location, with North Boomerang Beach across the road. Elizabeth Beach SLSC in school holidays and summer weekends , and the secluded Shelley Beach are a short walk. Bluey's beach is only 2 minutes drive. Surfing, fishing, sailing and walking are all close at hand.
Forster is only 15 minutes drive for more beaches, shopping, restaurants, boat hire and fishing trips. On the way visit the Green Cathedral and Sailing club on Wallis Lake. Take a look at Green Point and call in at the Country Palings Petals and Pots Gift and Coffee shop.
A small shopping centre is at Bluey's Beach, where there is a General store, Chemist, Bottle shop and Deli, Surf shop, Pizzeria, Cafes/Coffee shops, Gift shop and Tourist Information Centre. There are good restaurants in the area, and a shuttle bus is available to and from the "Recky " - the club with the million dollar view over Wallis Lake.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Linen Package Available.
Sorry, no pets.
Security Deposit : $500 p/s