Customer Comment 1/8/12
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again for letting us stay in your lovely house.
We had the most wonderful family holiday, the house and location is world class one of the best we have ever stayed at, we really didn’t need to leave the property only to walk across the beach a couple of times a day.
I will be highly recommending this property to my friends and work colleagues and we hope to be able to come back and stay some time very soon.
Customer Comment 3/11/11
"Five Huge Stars for Saltrock". Your magnificent home definitely has the
WOW factor. We came here for our 20th Wedding anniversary - we had an
absolute amazing time. Love everything about it, from pots & pans to
beautifully comfy beds - We'll definitely be back. Many Thanks.
"Wow" what a great house!!! As someone with a background in architecture &
building I/we can really appreciate the design, construction & attention to
detail that you have so lovingly put into your magnificent home - & what a
location! Trouble is my wife wants a kitchen just like it! 12/10 to you both
Paul & Chantal & thanks for a great stay.
PS: It's definitely worth $2.5 million!!! - Wish we could buy it.
Salt Rock re-defines luxury and takes exclusive accommodation to bold new heights. Individually designed for the very best of coastal living, with focus on style and meticulous attention to detail, it is hard to imagine a more perfect escape for lovers of sea, sun, sand and extravagance. Floor-to-ceiling glass, sweeping headland to headland ocean views, decks for all seasons, luxurious living areas with stunning timber features, gourmet kitchen with high-tech appliances.
15 May 2011.
WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO BOOMERANG FOR 20 YEARS & THIS IS THE BEST PLACE YET.SEE YOU AGAIN REAL SOON.
MARK, KYLIE & OPHELIA.
* 3 bedrooms with two queen beds and two singles (extra beds available for children only) all with ceiling fans and glass and timber sliders opening to a sunny courtyard, main bedroom has a private covered deck
* 3 bathrooms - two ensuite and one with a full bath
* Perched on one of highest sand dunes of Boomerang Beach enjoying some of the best head to headland views and views of the hinterland
* Day bed area
* Under floor heating throughout
* TV, DVD, Music System (with libraries)
* 1000litre fridge, dishwasher, microwave
* Commercial espresso coffee machine
* Gas BBQ
* Linen provided & full laundry facilities
* East and west facing decks with ocean and district views
* C-bus smart home (access to house
* Complimentary 3G broadband stick (Service not guaranteed)
Located just under 3 hours north of Sydney where families and couples alike can enjoy surfing or swimming at pristine beaches - skiing, wind sailing and snorkelling on crystal lakes or hiking and picnicing.
Untouched National parks are on your door step when you visit the 'Holiday Coast' on NSW's Mid North Coast.
Pacific Palms is 265 km north of Sydney. The quickest route is via the F3 Freeway north joining the Pacific Highway at Hexham, turn right onto the Lakes Way (3 kilometres north of Bulahdelah) travelling approximately 30 minutes to Pacific Palms.