Please DO NOT use the Stayz online booking payment option with your credit card as we prefer to give personal service..
You have the 50 acres to yourself and it is close to great attractions. The farm has a friendly horse called Fred, goats and small Irish Dexter cattle. The terrain is mostly flat country and a creek flows along one boundary. Take nature walks and see the wildlife - especially birds, wallabies, & goannas.
The cosy house has four bedrooms with a front and large covered back verandah with BBQ. It has a bath/shower and second toilet. There is an open plan kitchen- with electric cooktop, oven and microwave, there is a coffee pod machine also. The main lounge room has a comfy leather lounge with a combustion fire for winter and an air conditioner. One bedroom has a Queen size bed, second has a double, third has a tri-bunk (double base and single above) and fourth bedroom has a single and king single bed.
The house is surrounded by an acre lawn area and is ideal for children and dogs.
The house has internet available but only for emails and browsing, no downloads of movies allowed. You will find books & magazines to read, two TVs, PlayStation 2,X box
Pets are very welcome but normally must stay out of the house. The "house paddock" is well fenced to keep most dogs in and the undercover veranda will protect them in bad weather.
It is located about 2.5 hours drive north of northern Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. From Sydney follow the F3 freeway north to Bulahdelah. The farm is only 10 mins drive from the town of Bulahdelah and only 5 mins from the Pacific Highway.
If Boolambayte Farm is booked out when you want it, then have a look at Fingal Farm which is located on an adjoining property www.stayz.com.au/18350 If you have a large group and would like to rent the 2 houses, max 16 people, then please let us know and we can provide dates for both properties and discounted rates.
Things to do on the farm
The farm has 50 acres of wide open spaces for children to roam and run. Take a kite, feed Fred the horse and cows. Feed our boer goats and meet Billy the Buck
Take a walk to the creek.
Things to do in the area
*25 mins drive to beautiful surf beaches- Seal Rocks, Pacific Palms. Another 20 mins to Foster and Taree;
*10 mins drive to Bulahdelah shops (bakery, cafes, garages, churches, supermarket, Chemist, Post Office, hotel, hospital);
* Visit the tallest tree in NSW- about 15 mins from the farm;
* Fishing, exploring and boating at Myall Lakes, 15mins drive;
* Kayak on the local lakes and rivers.
* Bush walk, maybe climb Alum Mountain that overlooks Bulahdelah and the surrounding district;
* Mountain bike or trail bike in the State forest (BYO bikes);
* After your activities, buy some of the famous pork sausages from the Bulahdelah butcher- he wins prizes!;
*Take the car ferry & visit Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens; and
* Explore sand dunes, look for koalas, dolphins and whales.
The climate is generally very comfortable, year round:
* Min daily temperature range 6C-17C (July), a few frosts
* Max daily temperature range 18C-27C (Jan), some hot days
* Beach water temp: 17C (Jul, Aug, Sep), 24C(Mar, Apr May)
* Rainfall: About the same as Sydney. 1200mm-1400mm