Our beautiful townhouse is situated in the only spot in Coffs Harbour where you have a short, easy and level walk to both the beach AND the 'Shops' Park Beach Plaza -largest shopping ctr between Newcastle & the Gold Coast You are only minutes’ walk to beach cafes with the BEST coffee and food in town, the bowling & surf clubs and the iconic beach hotel, Hoey Moey.
Our place is a home away from home; super comfy, spacious and modern with Lazyboy recliners to relax on, fully equipped kitchen and partially stocked pantry.
You are a 3 min drive or a 20 min walk to the Big Banana, Dolphin Marine Magic, Marina, Cinemas and the City centre.
7 minute drive from the airport.
Our place is in a small quiet complex, it is super comfy with quality furnishings, spacious kitchen, partially stocked pantry, deck & BBQ, and is ideal for a perfect Get-Away.
Its features include -
• It is a very spacious three bedroom TH however we prefer to rent to no more than TWO people at a time. You have access to one super cosy bedroom with a comfy queen bed, ceiling fan and ocean breeze.
• Downstairs is open living space with spacious kitchen and dining area which flows onto a relaxing deck with BBQ.
• There is FREE WiFi which compliments a 55” smart TV
• Recliner Lazy Boy – couch and arm chairs
• All linen and towels are provided
• 2 Beach towels provided
• Deck chairs are provided walk to the beach and sit back and watch the sun rise or set over the ocean with a bottle of champagne and nibbles.
• Semi stocked Pantry
• Hairdryer, toilet paper and soaps are supplied
• Complimentary bottle of wine.
• Cleaning is included in the price.
Parking - On road parking
Coffs Harbour has been found by CSIRO as having the best climate in Australia, and is lovely to visit all year round. It is well-known for its friendly, relaxed atmosphere, its spectacular coastline, and its many attractions and events.
There is plenty to see and do for all visitors including art with a number of thriving galleries, markets, a wealth of shopping experiences and popular theatre and cinemas.
There are more than 60 parks and reserves in the Coffs Harbour area ranging from big and bold to small and simple.
Discover the many attractions such as Dolphin Marine Magic, The Big Banana, Clog Barn, Go Kart racing, The confectionery Factory, The Botanic Gardens, Reef, Game Fishing and Whale watching Tours, Horse riding, The Butterfly House, Sea Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Bonville Golf Resort,