• The Jetty House offers guests a place to unwind and appreciate one of the region’s most sought after areas. The quaint timber house which boasts bohemian, beach-style furnishings, fronts onto an expansive, sub-tropical garden.
• Although the place is located in Coffs’ most bustling area, the house is tucked away in total seclusion and privacy.
• The house is situated on one level and at the back of the house is a deck, where you can sit and enjoy the ambiance of the garden. It has 3 large bedrooms, comfortably sleeping 6 people in total. The light filled, spacious main living area has 5m high vaulted ceilings and plenty of seating to relax.
• All necessary cooking equipment, good-quality linen and towels, toiletries are provided.
• As part of your stay, you can also explore the garden, which has been published in various books and magazines at your leisure.
• Only a few minutes’ stroll from the house are three popular beaches, restaurants, bars, Muttonbird Island and the Marina, where freshly caught seafood and Fish & Chips can be enjoyed on the Northern Breakwall, overlooking the Ocean. If you walk along the Breakwall, an array of marine life such as dolphins, whales, stingrays and numerous varieties of fish are often spotted.
• It’s a short stroll to the Jetty strip, which offers plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars. An Artisan bakery is also reachable on foot, selling sourdough bread and French-style patisseries.
• Plenty of sporting activities are available close by. Be it a horse ride on the on the beach, a scuba diving course or whale-watching.
• We trust you will enjoy staying in our Jetty House and find everything you need. However, we do live next door and are happy to assist should you have any queries.