10 reasons why you'd want to stay at The Waterfront - Lake House Retreat
1. With six bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-functional kitchen and multiple open & segregated entertaining spaces the versatility is endless
2. Start up the barbie and grab a nice cold beverage to enjoy with family & friends, whilst taking in the beautiful sunset lake view.
3. Begin your morning by rolling out the yoga mats for some stretches on the 30m long deck, whilst overlooking the lake and enjoying the refreshing air.
4. Pull out your towel and tanning lotion and get your tan on.
5. Access to our private jetty will have you hook, line & sinker for some good old fishing of breams and flatties.
6. Witness some wildlife at your doorstep. We've spotted kookaburras, kangaroos, deers, swans & pelicans just to name a few.
7. Get away from the hustle and bustle city lifestyle and sit back & relax on the hammock with your favourite book.
8. Feel at home, knowing that when you walk into the house there will be the kitchen essentials needed for cooking. And when it's time to crawl into bed after a fun and relaxing day at the beach or fishing, rest assured we've got you covered with our fully linen beds to give you a good nights sleep towels not included.
9. Feel like taking a dip or catching some waves? Take a short 30 min drive to the spectacular ocean beaches of Blueys, Boomerang and Elizabeth Beaches.
10. Family getaways, yoga & meditation retreats, team building exercises and religious group gatherings all welcome.
Feel free to contact me if you need further information.
We hope to accommodate you soon at THE WATERFRONT and make your stay a holiday to remember. :