Welcome to Villa Lago, one the most prestigious private waterfront residences available for holiday accommodation on the NSW mid-north coast. Nestled on the shores of Wallis Lake, among 7 acres of absolute privacy, Villa Lago is ideal for a family retreat for up to 8 people (or more with additional sleeping arrangements) to enjoy. The property is fully self-contained and for your exclusive use. Property can also cater functions and events by arrangement to accommodate larger groups.
Just a short drive from Blueys Beach, Seal Rocks and on to Forster, Villa Lago is centrally located to the many tourist destinations of the area. The property is a destination of it's own with ample facilities to keep you entertained, boasting a private jetty, 200 metres of waterfront, 15 metre lap pool, outdoor spa, sundeck, Wi-Fi and entertainment facilities in every room.
The home is constructed of a combination of mud brick, timber and glass. Every room opens out onto 270 degree views of the lake and coastline beyond. The interior is designed to provide luxury and comfort throughout with European and Asian influence.
Anything you require to enhance your stay can be arranged so dont hesitate to ask. From food and wine, local fruit and vegetables, paddleboards, surfboards, watercraft to an in house chef, moutain bike to explore the National Park and horse riding
Families and dogs welcome all year round.
Villa Lago has three large bedrooms in the main house. Two king bedroom suites can be split into separate single beds. The remaining room features a magnificent queen sized four-poster bed. Rooms will be made up in advance according to your requirements.
All bedrooms have independent entertainment systems, with the master suite surround sound Bose personal theatre system.
Additional sleeping arrangements can be made on the lounge day beds and in the pool house.
The living area features a large, modern European kitchen, dining for 8-12 guests, a full Bose home cinema system, lounge seating and range of DVD's and books.
Two large bathrooms complete with double showers, hydro-therapy spa (master en-suite) and double basins ensure privacy and convenience for all guests.
All linen, glassware, cookware and staple food ingredients are provided for your stay. Bring along your favourite wine and meals and enjoy or let us arrange it for you along with paddleboards, in house chef, horse riding (on beach or on site min 6 ppl) - anything you need for your stay we can arrange it for you.
Features at a Glance
* 3 large internal bedrooms with all linen supplied
* 2 large bathrooms with luxury fittings
* Spacious lounge room
* Open fireplace
* European country kitchen
* Ample room for privacy for larger groups for events or functions
* 15m lap pool
* 8 person outdoor heated spa
* Huge sundeck & bbq
* Pool House with accommodation
* Private waterfront & jetty
* Extensive entertaining areas with dining, lounge & daybed
* Bose Home Cinema System (Lounge)
* Surround sound DVD system (master bedroom)
* Luxury LCD televisions with Bose CD's (secondary bedrooms)
* 4-zone sound system allowing separate entertainment in each area
* Two large bathrooms with luxury fittings
* One bathroom with deep bath
* Second bathroom with 2 person heated hydro-therapy spa
* Both bathrooms feature double showers
* European country kitchen with most appliances
* All glassware, kitchen equipment & dining settings