Alkira is a beach house with a difference; perfect for family, friends and pets and can sleep a maximum of 11 guests see below break up. Decorated with style and luxury in mind air conditioned, it comprises 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms full of natural sunlight and only minutes to the beaches and lakes of the Pacific Palms area. The home has an 11 by 4 metre salt water pool surrounded by resort style private garden; table tennis table; games; books and everything you need for a great holiday.
Alkira is Aboriginal for bright and sunny and is a large family home 5 mins to the beach and lake. This double story home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by National Park with views from the front deck and a resort style back garden - privacy is assured.
Alkira can sleep a maximum of 11 guests in total broken up as follows:
- 9 adults/children beds provided
- 2 children on single bed mattresses on the floor
- 1 baby/infant cot and high chair provided
Advantages of staying at Alkira @ Elizabeth Beach:-
• Large enough for two families to stay comfortably
• Pet friendly
• Three separate outdoor living areas, and large flat grassed lawn area
• Walking distance to Elizabeth Beach, Wallis Lake and the Pacific Palms Recreational Club
• Minutes to other local beaches - Boomerang and Bluey's Beach
• Very large 11 x 4 metre salt water swimming pool with stone outdoor setting, umbrella and resort deck chairs
• Fire pit with 2 large bench seats
• Separate reverse cycle air conditioning for each room including living room great in summer or winter
• Quiet family cul-de-sac residential area not surrounded by other holiday homes
• Gym equipment includes - running machine and exercise bike
• Comfortable, relaxing hammock
• Large spa bath
• 1 double kayak and 1 single kayak with life vests at no charge and no need to transport as available near lake
• Snorkelling gear available at no charge
• Table Tennis Table
• Upstairs entertainment area - DVD/Wii player and PlayStation 2 all with games, board games, books and children's toys.
• 3 flat screen TV’s and over 300 DVD's to choose from
• Sunbeam espresso coffee machine and grinder available for you to bring your favourite coffee
• Wireless internet available for laptops with wireless networking enabled
• Hairdryers in both upstairs bathrooms
• Ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms
• Electric blankets for winter months
• FREE Quality manchester, linen and towels included in price- all year around
• Free basic food essentials; - olive oil spray, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
• Portable cot with pillow, donna and linen and hi-chairs available - no charge
Swim at one of three local beaches - Elizabeth, Blueys or Boomerang; go for a hike in the national park which backs onto the property; relax on one of the large sun drenched verandas or by the pool with a glass of wine or ice cold beer; entertain in the outdoor BBQ entertainment area; cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen; watch a movie or play a game in the entertainment room....there are plenty of options.
The house has an open plan setting with huge living areas, a kitchen and dining room that opens onto a covered outdoor entertainment area. This area leads to a luxurious 11 x 4 metre pool. There are 4 bedrooms; one king bedroom with your own spa bath and deck and 2 queen bedrooms and one bedroom with queen and single beds.
The house is primarily aimed at couples/families wishing to have a relaxing break. The house has a beautiful warm feel and has been designed to cater for every need or desire. It is perfect for 9 people plus 2 infants and a baby a cot and single bed mattresses provided.
The gourmet kitchen is a chefs delight.
No further words are necessary, the photos speak for themselves.
A security bond and a booking fee applies to all bookings.
Some pets are allowed - please make contact and ask.
No Smoking Indoors
Comments from Guest Book:-
19-Aug - Beautiful stay Wish we could stay longer. Peaceful and full of fun filled beaches. Singh-Mang Family
7-March - Loved the house; it's like a dream house. The house is spacious and clean and I loved the pool. TT from England
26 Feb - Hard to give this place enough praise. Beautifully designed house & you have provided all the extra little bonuses to make it amazing. We had a wonderful, thoroughly relaxed stay. Thank you. Shell & Duncan
20-Feb - Thank you. We have had a great week at Alkira. The kids have loved the pool and parents have made great use of the BBQ. Knights.
27-Jan - A very well appointed house and great location made for a most enjoyable stay Will take fond memories back to England. Sara, David, Tim
14 Nov - A private, tropical oasis - just what we were after. Alkira certainly has a "Wow" factor, we all enjoyed our weeks' stay and hope to be back sometime. We all particularly enjoyed the pool, "big" and little kids alike Absolutely wonderful.....thank you, Bronwyn, Kris, Alexander, Lachlan and Evangeline.
25 Oct - Had a fantastic time; brilliant location; beautiful house; great pool. Will be coming back....Hillary, Michael and James
25 Oct - Beautiful house, beautiful location - will certainly come back ....Michelle and John
11 Oct - We had a fantastic stay This house is beautiful & had everything we could possibly need. We will definitely stay again. Thank you. ....Alicia & Craig
11 Oct - Loved the house. Had such an amazing time. Had beautiful sunshine so had a lot of time enjoying the pool. Would stay again. Thank you......Ellie, Peter, Sam, Nadim, Noorjan, Leesh and Craig
5 Oct - We had a wonderful stay at Alkira - it had everything We will highly recommend it and hope to be back again soon.....The Merrion Family
Features of each room include:
- Modern and luxurious self-contained accommodation
- Quality, stylish furnishings throughout
- Master bedroom very private with king size bed and surround glass windows and access to verandah. Gym equipment, digital TV/DVD, spa in en-suite, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning - heating & cooling.
- 1 queen bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 1 queen bedroom with single bed as well - with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 1 queen bedroom downstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 3 bathrooms the main with spa en-suite
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave
- Open plan dinning room with extension table for 10 with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- TV/DVD flat screen TV with surround sound - downstairs
- Outdoor covered entertainment area with dinning setting, gas BBQ and mini fridge
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Massive grassed enclosed area
-Off street parking and side access & side parking
The tariff's quoted are for up to 8 guests and ALL LINEN INCLUDED IN PRICE. Please ask for quote for additional guests. The peak season is filling up quickly so please don't hesitate to enquire.
School holidays has a minimum booking of 7 days - Sat to Sat, unless there is a gap in the calendar and then whatever days are available.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PROPERTY IS LOCATED WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL AREA OF PACIFIC PALMS ESTATE AND THEREFORE IT IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS. PLEASE REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO BOOKING.