This modern character-filled 2-storey home owned by the Arnott biscuit family is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by bushland, a safe family area that is great for your kids to explore, yet only a short walk to Elizabeth Beach and the local Recreational Club. Listen to the sounds of the ocean and the birds, whilst relaxing on the large entertaining deck with gas BBQ and outdoor setting or from the top balcony off the main bedroom, both with a glorious Australian bush landscape to enjoy.
Soak up the bubbles in your spa bath or feel your tension melt away in the huge rain shower with floor to ceiling tiles in the main bathroom. Master bedroom upstairs has an ensuite, built-in robe, small flat screen TV/DVD player to enjoy whilst reclining in the king bed.
Downstairs is open-plan with lounge, dining, 2 decks, galley-style kitchen with a long island bench and all the appliances you need, perfectly suited for entertaining family and friends. Quality linen and soft towels supplied and don't forget the Bose CD radio, digital TV and DVD player. There is also a laundry, dryer and third WC on this level.
* 10 min walk to Elizabeth Beach
* Pet Friendly
* 3 Bedrooms, sleeping 8 upstairs:
1 x King Bed + safe + TV/DVD + ensuite + your own deck
1 x Queen Bed
2 x Bunk beds, with walk-in robe
* Full linen on beds
* Bath towels, mats & hand towels
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Spa bath + full shower + separate toilet
* Flat screen TV + DVD player
* Dishwasher + microwave
* Coffee plunger & percolator + grinder
* Quality china, cutlery, cups, tumblers, wine glasses & utilities
* Full laundry facilities, washer + dryer + Iron/board + toilet indoor clothes line & clothes airer
* Double garage with remote
* Off-street parking and lots of room for your boat
* Plenty of storage if you want to stay a while
* Gourmet Stainless gas BBQ + outdoor setting with umbrella
* First floor Verandah with outdoor seating for 6, perfect for lunch or breakfast with views of the bush land
* Enclosed yard
* Outdoor shower
* Main entrance to property situated on Skyline Place (left off Palmtops Avenue).
NB: Full Quality Linen & towels provided + $500 Security Bond Required
2 Car Spaces
Situated a short distance to Elizabeth Beach