600m to Surf Lifesaving Club and patrolled area of One Mile beach, 800m to Forster Golf Course.
Views of the sunsets over the mountain range. Ideally and centrally situated on Becker Road.
A large 2 storey home comfortably sleeps 9.
Upstairs 3 bedrooms 1 Qn, 1 Double, 1 Bunk, Bathroom shower, bath and vanity separate toilet and additional vanity. Lounge Room, spacious dining area, Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, enclosed verandah for enjoying those sunsets, east facing balcony with BBQ for outside entertaining.
Downstairs 1 bedroom 1 Double, 1 Single, Bathroom shower, separate toilet, half lock up garage internal access only adjacent to laundry. Additional toilet in laundry.
Minimum Stay in Peak Periods = 7 Nights.
Less than 7 night stay: cleaning see house rules and linen charges apply = $240.
Details for key pickup and return will be provided by email correspondence
1. No Smoking inside the house
2, No Pets inside the house
3. Do not walk SAND into the house, use the tap provided at the left hand side of the Garage to wash SAND off your feet/shoes/equipment etc
4. All pots/pans/cooking utensils/ cups/glasses/crockery etc etc etc is to be cleaned and put away by the guests
5.The house is situated in a quiet area. You will need to be mindful not to disturb the neighbours, which means no loud music etc after 9pm.
6. No illegal drugs or firearms use on the property
7. Guests are responsible for all rubbish being removed from the house and placed in the appropriate council provided bins.
8. EXCESS rubbish anything not fitting into Council bins must be removed from the property by the guest and properly disposed of.
Breech of these conditions could result a reduction of your refundable deposit and/or in your eviction without refund.