Three bedroom beach house with panoramic views located in Blackhead Beach village, three hours drive north of Sydney.
- Blackhead has a permanent population of about 50 people, although it does swell to about 200 on weekends and holidays in summer.
- The beach is patrolled in the summer months.
- Just 10 minutes drive away is Forster, a popular tourist destination.
- The beach is secluded and very well protected - an absolute undiscovered gem
- The house is located just 50 metres from the sand, so you can be back and forth to the beach all day long.
- It has a lovely large lounge room and a double lock-up garage.
- Spend a relaxing day sipping a cup of tea on the porch, reading a magazine while overlooking the emerald green ocean.
- In the afternoon you can enjoy a few rounds of table tennis before firing up the BBQ to grill some fish or steaks and sausages.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries - we're looking forward to hearing from you
Please note that at this time linen is not provided, however we can help you to hire it