The Hampton's style beach house is classic and sophisticated but very much captures the relaxed beach living vibe. Ideally located in the ‘magic square’ of Hawks Nest only 300m from the surf club.
It's all about the natural light flooding in and illuminating the space to create a fresh, bright and breezy interior.
Enjoy the heritage beach design with cathedral ceilings, cathedral windows, sky lights and oversized stacker doors at the rear of the property, making a perfect family space.
The large stacker doors make your outdoor and indoor space all one large area. It's great for summer outdoor living and cosy for winter with the gas fireplace. Natural light is plentiful.
The entertaining area faces towards Bennetts Beach and is close enough to hear the waves crashing on the sand.
Enjoy those cold days by snuggling up in front of the gas fire place whilst you watch a movie on a big screen TV.
The main bedroom has a king size bed and ensuite, with large walk-in shower, with double shower heads.
The second bedroom has a king size bed.
The third bedroom has 2 king single beds.
No expensive has been spared on top quality pillow top mattresses to give you the best night sleep possible.
Black, white and modern describes this clean and simple bathrooms, giving the luxurious bathrooms a classic colour palette. The main bathroom is truly a feature with the romantic Victoria & Albert heritage volcanic stone claw foot bath taking center stage. The bathroom has a touch of glamour with a crystal chandelier.
All bedrooms plus the living area have their own air conditioners that can be controlled individually for heating and cooling. The property also features, dishwasher, fully fenced yard, large entertaining verandah, outdoor shower and 2 bathrooms.
This stunning home features a wonderful Hamptons style Chefs kitchen filled with all of the equipment you need to make you feel at home.
The property is pet friendly, please let us know if you are bringing pets.
The Local Area
• The Benchmark Pub, Hawks Nest Golf Club, local shops and IGA Supermarket are only a short walk away cars not needed here.
• Two 2 wonderful beaches are only a short walk from the house Bennett and Jimmy’s Beach.
• Enjoy the local koalas, kangaroos and dolphins and the protected greens cape. Koalas do frequent the street and dolphins are regularly seen in the area.
• The local pub around the corner does take away food, it also hires DVD’s is also a coffee shop and hires push bikes.
• The main beach Bennett’s Beach is about 26 kilometres long and allows 4WD vehicles on most of the beach.