This is a beautiful, bright, funky and freshly-renovated beach house, with loads of indoor and outdoor relaxing and entertainment spaces. We have a super stylish gourmet kitchen, and a luxurious family bathroom (2 shower heads + bath + double vanity). The interior is vibrant and uncluttered, using a unique colour palette. It is a wonderful contemporary tribute to its beach retro origins. We have utilised the latest sustainability initiatives to deliver optimum thermal comfort.
The Funky Beach House is fully fenced and private. It is just across the road from the beach and lake, and only 10 minutes drive to Port Macquarie.
* high-speed internet access, Apple TV and Foxtel
* a pantry well-stocked with tea, coffee, a range of condiments and other necessities
* lightweight feather doonas, blankets, pillows, tea towels, spare mattresses
* study / desk space / built in wardrobes
* shower gel, hand wash, toilet paper
* laundry detergent, napisan, iron and ironing board
* complete stock of cleaning products and equipment
* gas heating
This special beach house had been a labour of love. Bought as a 60s modified A frame house, unrenovated since the 70s, what is here today is virtually a rebuild. The lower floor is completely renovated, while the upstairs gabled roof section is updated but original. We plan to rebuild the upstairs section soon.