Osprey is a superbly appointed property of ultra-modern design. Located half an hour south of Port Macquarie in the quiet, private Timbarra Estate at Dunbogan, the home overlooks native bushland and is only 200 metres from the beautiful South Beach and Crowdy Head National Park.
Take advantage of all the Camden Haven has to offer: surfing, bushwalking, swimming, whale-watching, National Parks, kayaking, fishing, boating, fine dining, wine tasting and much more.
* Dive into the surf at Dunbogan Beach or take a more leisurely swim just 5 minutes away at Pilot Beach, which is perfect for children.
* Soak up the sun on the beach or on one of the house's expansive decks;
* Light up the gas BBQ on the deck, walk down to the communal BBQ area by the whale-watching platform or cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen;
* Enjoy fine dining at one of the local restaurants or grab a hamburger and sit by the river;
* Visit a local winery or take your favourite drop down to the beach at sunset;
* Drive to the lookout on top of North Brother Mountain or stroll around the headlands for great coastal views;
* Try your hand at fishing or call in to the fish co-op at Laurieton for the catch of the day;
* Have a hit on the communal tennis court .
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with queen-sized beds and the other with 2 king singles. The main bedroom has a luxurious ensuite. Each bathroom has a large bath with separate shower.
The open-plan entertainment areas feature polished timber floors, leather lounges, TV, DVD, stereo system, IPOD player.The adjoining decks have BBQ and outdoor furniture. The main bedroom has a flat screen LCD TV and DVD.
Linen is supplied free of charge for minimum stays of one week or can be supplied for a small fee for shorter stays.
The double garage provides direct internal access.
No pets please.