# Welcome to our new holiday studio.
# Great getaway for couples!
# Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in the fertile hills of Newrybar.
# Environmentally friendly, sunny, spacious, natural feel, comfy queen bed, plenty of cupboard space, garden patio and country vistas.
# Separate, private, garden entrance, adjacent to the main house
# Refreshments on arrival !!
THE VILLAGE OF NEWRYBAR, THE LOCALS' SECRET.
*Newrybar is perfectly positioned to enjoy the quiet of the hinterland, yet be close to everything this unique area has to offer.
*This community of rural properties produce an abundance of fruit, vegetables, herbs, coffee, honey and blueberries. Stop at one of the numerous, roadside stalls, it beats the supermarket.
*Your local is the award winning Harvest Cafe & Deli. The best bread in the area, from their newly refurbished 100 year old bakery.
HARVEST IS THE KIND OF CAFE THAT MAKES YOU WISH YOU LIVED IN NORTHERN RIVERS (Courier Mail Review)
* The nearby, heritage village of Bangalow has chic boutiques and supermarket. A local treat is the Saturday morning farmers market. Buy your organic produce, sample the sublime, raw, delicacies and meet the locals.
* Gaia Retreat, Olivia Newton Johns, luxurious and pampering health spa, is in the neighbourhood.
*Newrybar is the place to be when Byron gets too busy.
CENTRALLY LOCATED BETWEEN BYRON BAY AND BALLINA:
* 1 minute away is the quaint, historic and now happening village of Newrybar.
* 4 minutes to the trendy, heritage village of Bangalow .
* 5 minutes to quiet Broken Head beach.
* 10 minutes to Byron Bay.
* 15 minutes from Ballina airport.
* 20 minutes to Mullumbimby.
* 45 minutes to Coolangatta airport.
* 2 hours to Brisbane.
NORTHERN RIVERS IS FILLED WITH THINGS TO DO:
*Drive through the green hills, visit the national parks, rainforests and water- falls. For the adventurous, Mt Warning, half day climb, of magnificent views.
*eat at the many little cafes in surrounding areas that specialize in organic, locally grown foods.
*Macadamia Castle and the Crystal Palace are minutes away.
*The tourist activities of Byron Bay with great beaches and walk up to the famous lighthouse.
*Whale migrations occur twice a year. See and hear them from the lighthouse.
*Many wonderful markets each weekend. The area is abundant with local artists and creative people. Find creations by local clothe designers and inspired hand-made crafts.
*Visit the quintessential Northern Rivers town of Mullumbimby, Nimbin or the Tweed Valley Art Gallery. A spectacular drive!
*Perfect for rejuvenation of mind and body. A diverse selection of well -being experiences: yoga classes, massage therapies, energy work and readings, for your relaxation, health and healing.
*Discover the many diverse festivals, the area has to offer, all year round.