Byron Plantation is a contemporary Queenslander style home set on a glorious 120 acres operated as a farm. Amazing views over lush pastures to the ocean and the Lennox Headlands.
The property is 15mins from Byron Bay, Ballina / Ballina Airport, Lennox Head and only 5 mins to Newrybar and Bangalow.
It features 3 spacious bedrooms king or twin, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets.
The open plan living spaces open onto verandahs and captures the extensive views. It is very quiet and tranquil.
Byron Plantation is a place that has numerous stays rolled into one:
- Close to the action of Byron Bay
- Walking distance to the renowned Harvest Deli / Restaurant at Newrybar
- 5 min drive to the lovely village of Bangalow for shopping and coffee
- Farm stay - animals to pat and feed
- Resort - the 17 x 4 m pool area will make you feel that you are staying in a resort
- Relaxation - sitting on the verandah and enjoying the serenity
As a guest to Byron Plantation there is access to:
- Main house - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate toilets, open lounge, dining and kitchen
- 25m long and 3m wide verandah to sit on and relax
- 17m pool with pergola, outdoor kitchen, toilet ad shower
- For winter there is a lovely log fireplace in the lounge area
- Zoned climate control heating & air con throughout home
- Chook house with 9 chickens and 4 ducks - fresh eggs everyday to collect
- 3 miniature horses to pat and feed
- Vegetable patch that fresh vegetables can be picked from
- Roaming cattle
There are many things to so, see and eat locally:
- Harvest Restaurant and Deli at the beautiful Newrybar village
- Byron Bay lighthouse
- Many beaches at Byron Bay, Suffolk Park and Lennox Head
- 20 min drive to the beautiful beaches and riverside village of Brunswick Heads
- Many different markets on every weekend within the area
- Great cycle tracks at Ballina along the river and beaches
- Doma cafe at Federal
- Eltham Pantry at Eltham
- Eltham Pub
- Bangalow Pub
- Bangalow Bowling Club
- Killen Falls
- Minyon Falls
- 5 mins drive to Macadamia Castle
- 20 mins drive to Crystal Castle
- 5 min drive to Gaia Retreat
NOTE - There are 2 house cats that stay on the property and are free to go in and out of the house. Guests are kindly asked to feed the cats in the morning 2 min task and check that they have water and biscuits.