Huge, totally private, 6 Bedroom homestead on 68 acres with expansive water and stunning country views. Adjoining a National Park, this house offers views from every angle.
5 of the 6 bedrooms boast Kind Size Beds that can be split into 2 singles, while the kids room has 2 sets of bunks and can sleep 4.
Bring your friends and family and enjoy a magical time away from it all and yet only less than minutes to the beaches and shops of Bluey’s.
The spacious home takes full advantage of the gorgeous views of Wallis Lake and beyond to the coastline.
The huge with blackbutt and Tasmanian oak kitchen has plenty of room to cook up a feast to serve on the massive 14 seater reclaimed timber dining table. Or go al fresco and enjoy the view with a BBQ and outdoor setting.
Beautiful water breezes compliment the house in summer and a combustion heater warms the whole house in winter.
Keep all of the family entertained with an in ground swimming pool. Conveniently located for easy viewing if young kids are swimming.
Walk around the property or on kilometers of trails in the neighboring national park. Pick fruit from the plentiful orchard including 10 Mango trees. Swim in the many nearby beaches, take a kayak out on Wallis Lake or simply sit and enjoy the views and the serenity. There is so much to do here, you wont want to leave.
Reasons to stay:
• Amazing and expansive lake, coastal and National Park views.
• Private homestead with everything included.
• In ground swimming pool.
• Large property to explore with rainforest, dams, herb gardens and fruit trees to help yourself.
• A real feeling of being ‘away from it all’ and yet conveniently close to all amenities.
• Main Bedroom: Kind or 2 SIngles
• Bedroom 2: Kind or 2 SIngles
• Bedroom 3: Kind or 2 SIngles
• Bedroom 4: Kind or 2 SIngles
• Bedroom 5: Kind or 2 SIngles
• Bunk Room: 2 Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
Fully equipped kitchen
In ground pool
Wood Fire Heater
Linen and towels supplied
Washing machine and Dryer
55" LED TV