Nestled in the tranquility of the Pacific Palms is The Lake Escape at Tarbuck Bay, directly across the road from the shores of gorgeous Smiths Lake with totally uninterrupted views that will take your breath away Only 10 minutes drive to some of the most beautiful beaches on the coast including Seal Rocks, Blueys, Boomerang, Cellito and Elizabeth beach.
This is your perfect destination for a romantic getaway, an anniversary treat to your loved one or the long-awaited trip that you always wanted to get out of the busy life in the big city and spend time with your family, kids and your beloved pet yes, we are pet-friendly.
We provide free of charge two kayaks 1xSingle and 1xDouble and a "Tinny" large enough to fit 4-5 people anchored out the front of the house. Oars, life jackets and anchor provided. Just bring your fishing rods and bait
Ten metres across the road enjoy a walk along the lakefront or walk a further 10 minutes to Brambles reserve, both "off Leash" pet exercise areas, The Lake Escape is ideal for pets and kids. Enjoy boating, swimming, picnics, kayaking, fishing or windsurfing.
- Fully enclosed yard with 1.8m high fence for pets/kids, out of reach locks on gates
- Undercover BBQ area with lake views, BBQ with gas provided
- Front deck with 180 degree lake views
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining, fully equipped kitchen w/dishwasher
- Entire house like brand new and immaculate see our guest reviews
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned
- Main Bathroom with bath and separate large shower
- 1st Bedroom 1xQueen Bed, ensuite with shower & toilet
- 2nd Bedroom 1xQueen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom 1xDouble with upper single tri bunk, pull out single
- A portable baby cot provided please bring your own pillow and linen
- Full linen provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Breathtaking lake views from 2nd bedroom, lounge, dining & kitchen
- Free Austar in loungeroom and 2nd Austar box/68cm TV in sunroom for kids
- Free Kayaks 1xSingle 1xdouble & lifejackets
- Ipod dock, 44 Inch LCD TV, home cinema system, radio incl Sydney stations, CD/DVD/USB player
- Coffee machine, coffee capsules and milk frother provided
- Double undercover tampoline pet bed, bowls & toys - Clean, well behaved dogs more than welcome
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
We are passionate about pets. We offer the most secure yard as this is one of the most important things when holidaying with your four legged loved ones. We provide dog bowls, toys and double dog bed. All we ask is that you take care of your pet's cleanliness when you leave.
- Sydney 3hrs
- Forster/Tuncurry 20 mins
- Blueys/Boomerang Beach 7 mins
- Seal Rocks Beach 15 mins
- Smiths Lake village shops 5 mins
- Elizabeth Beach Patrolled 10 mins
Smiths Lake Bowling Club provides a free shuttle bus daily. "The Recky" Pacific Palms Recreation at Elizabeth Beach where you can enjoy beautiful sunsets over Wallis Lake on the lakefront balcony. They also provide a free shuttle bus daily and both clubs offer great food, including local seafood for great value.
Blueys Beach shops offers pizza, fish and chips, bottleshop and small supermarket. Closer by is Smiths Lake shops which has a general store, bottle shop, butcher and café and hairdresser. There are 3 general stores all within a few minutes drive offering ice, fuel and bait & tackle.
Nearby Boat Ramps:
Brambles Reserve 1km
Smiths Lake 3kms