Port Macquarie is all about the water. Your apartment is floating on the water- a floating haven. Accommodating two people, your romantic event will be off to a perfect start. Located on the edge of the restaurant precinct, on the water's edge, you will have uninterrupted water views. Alternatively, the kitchen or BBQ enables you to eat in.
Enjoy sitting on the deck of the floating apartment, sipping champagne and watching for dolphins. If that seems to strenuous, cool off by taking a dip in the Hastings River, straight off the deck.
Floating Haven is a boat that remains securely docked so you have the enjoyment of staying on a houseboat without the stress of driving or anchoring.
Floating Haven access-Mobility-Fitness-Activity
- Floating ramp, stairs and stepping from the jetty to the boat requires reasonable fitness/stability.
- The footpath is paved to town beach, flagstaff hill and other beach locations. Or heading west cross the bridge towards Westport Park or Settlement City,
- Take the sealed footpath to the beach in the early morning.
- Swimming in the river, the training ground of Ironmen and women
- Bicycle hire is available at local cycle shops