Unwind in this newly renovated, fully self-contained three bedroom, two bathroom beach house, directly opposite the pristine shores of Lighthouse Beach. Delight in the wonder of sun, surf and sand at your doorstep The beach house is ideally suited for couples, families and business travellers.
Our spacious beach house is situated directly opposite Lighthouse Beach and is just a hop, skip and a jump and you’re on the sand. Or stay at home and relax on the oversized, sun filled deck while listening to the sounds of the ocean while you prepare a BBQ lunch for family or friends.
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen which includes dishwasher, oven and cooktop to enjoy a beautiful meal with family and friends. Relax in one of the two living areas of which both have TV’s provided for your enjoyment.
The main bathroom has a separate shower and full bath which is wonderful for soaking in after a long day of exploring our beautiful area.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, ensuite and walk in wardrobe with access to the balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed with built in wardrobe and the third bedroom has a double bed with built in wardrobe.
Guests have exclusive access to the self-contained three bedroom home, located on the second floor of our beach house. Guests have a separate entrance and access to driveway parking and plenty of unmetered street parking.
-Maximum of 6 guests are permitted and must be booked stay
The following are not permitted:
- Parties & functions
- Smoking on the property
Other things to note:
- Quiet Hours are observed after 10pm
- Please be aware that we don’t pass on the cleaning costs to our guests as most guests respect our home as their own. Be sure to familiarise yourself with the house manual which outlines the simple check-out procedure to ensure you are refunded your security deposit upon check-out.
Lighthouse Beach is widely considered one of the premier locations in Port Macquarie, close enough to the action, but far enough away to enjoy the beach lifestyle. The town centre is approximately a 10 minute scenic drive along the coast road where you will meander by many of our beautiful sandy beaches and wonderful picnic areas.
Take a short stroll to the Lighthouse Village which hosts cafes, restaurants, bottle shop, newsagent, beauty salon, post office and with a medical centre close by. The local Coles supermarket is a two-minute drive.
Exciting things to do in the local area
- Walk across the road and take a camel ride on the sandy beach
- Play golf on Port Macquarie's beautifully manicured 18 hole golf course, then finish your round with a drink at the 19th hole and lunch
- Visit Billabong Zoo where you can see Koalas, Kangaroos, Snow Leopards ,snakes, Red Pandas and many other exotic animals. Take a picnic or eat in the Zoo Cafe
- Take a trip to Rose's Vineyard and Petting Farm where the kids can nurse a little bunny and feed the animals while you enjoy wine tasting and have a bite to eat
- Pick your own strawberries at Ricardo's Tomatoes and Strawberry Farm
- Put on your walking shoes and take a 9km one way walk along our stunning foreshores where you might spot a whale or two between May and November, or walk along the easier part of the trail with the kids and grandparents
- Discover and explore the regions extensive food and eclectic art and craft markets which are held on a regular basis.
There are too many wonderful places to mention, so our local monthly magazine Focus is available to flick through to plan your holiday ventures.