BEAUTIFUL BEACHSIDE PROPERTY at Lighthouse Beach
Stunning 90 Degree views to the ocean.
Your exclusive space is private with everything you need after a day sightseeing or exploring our wonderful area. Relax & enjoy the ambiance and sights and sounds of the ocean.
Stroll to beaches, shops. Relax in the corner bath, Swim or sunbathe around the pool. Chill out in the alfresco dining space. Amazing Sun & and Moon rises with 90 degree views
"90 DEGREES of VIEW" ........... This space is yours and yours alone. Your home away from home. Perfect for work or play or a simple halfway stopover between Sydney and Brisbane. Enjoy magnificent location, quality furnishings and 90 degree views. The space is completely private and secure on the ground floor of our home in millionares row 3 Bedrooms 2 with king beds but may be able to accomodate more on request. Our Middle level is also an exclusive Airbnb property. Check out the reviews.
STRICTLY NO PARTY POLICY.
Breathtaking beach and lighthouse views.
200 Metres walk to Beach
300 metres walk to Local Shops, Coffee Shops, Restaurants
Walk to Post Office, Doctor, Dentist, Liquourstore
Large Supermarket 10 minute walk.
10 Minute Bus or Car to Town Centre, Marina, Shopping
Loads of attractions in Port Macquarie.
Kitchen - Fully Equipped incl all appliances dishwasher and alfresco dining space around the pool
Dedicated Bar Can be used as Desk / Office space.
3 Bedrooms. 2 x King 1 x Queen Bed, Bathroom seperate toilet. Deep Conrner Plunge Bath, Flat Screen TV 55 inch.
Lounge/Living Lounge, 5 piece leather lounge, Huge Flat Screen TV
NOTE- Booking for 2 people will have access to one bedroom. 4 people will have access to 2 bedrooms and 6 persons access to 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms may be locked off at times dependant on no of guests. Further bedding can be arranged. We can accomodate up to 12 guests over two levels. Please enquire for price and availibility.
NOTE - The bathroom is a two way bathroom with shower, bath and vanity connected to bedroom one with lockable doors. There is a seperate toilet and laundry.
We pride ourselve on maintaining our SUPERHOST Status.
Guest will have exclusive access to the whole gronud floor with seperate entry from pool along with front entry via foyer. The pool is common area along with front deck and foyer.
Interaction with guests
We strive to give our guests exclusive privacy during their stay but are happily ready to help or give some local advice if needed.
Other things to note
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
Self check-in with lockbox
This is a quiet residential neighbourhood. No parties and courtesy to neighbours is required at all times. All Rubish need to be removed /bins emptied prior to departing and dishwasher emptied. Failure to do so may result in excess cleaning charges.
On application will consider allowing your pet . An additional cleaning charge may apply if kept inside.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means 90 Degrees Port Macquarie and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. We are flexible with late checkout but this is dependant on other arrival and departures. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• Please notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 1 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. Keys will be given to guest on check in and can be simply left in the door on check out.
Bookings are confirmed once deposit or payment is recieved and approved via Airbnb.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• In accordance with AirBnb terms and conditions.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances eg. fire, storm, damage, etc then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
The property is in a quiet residential area and no entertaining without prior approval is permitted.
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are also included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property without approval
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost at Management's discretion
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery packed in dishwasher. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual
cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs - There is a staircase which leads to the ground floor from front entry. There is alternate entry via pool area with no stairs.
Pets live on property - We live on the top floor and have a little friendly Jack Russell Puppy Zeus
Some spaces are shared - Pool area is common for all floors. Please respect the area and leave clean and tidy after use.
Note Mobile phone service is limited- Telstra is ok Optus is slightly worse and Vodaphone has no signal towers at all so if mobile reception is important you need to be mindful that the service is limited. Wifi is perfect so you can always use Wifi Skype or Messenger for communication as an alternative.