This well presented just renovated waterfront home is complete The home sleeps 9 guests, has 4 bedrooms, fronts the canal with water access and private jetty. It has air conditioning, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, big kitchen, 6 seater dining and an 8 seater outdoor table with BBQ. The beach/town are close by. Linen and WIFI is included.
1. The home is located in an extremely quiet residential area. It is not suitable for loud/noisy guests at any time of the day. Please consider this before booking as it’s important to us our elderly neighbours are not disrupted. Strictly no guests to be outside after 10pm to 8am due to noise restrictions. This includes the outdoor area, jetty, starting of boat motors etc. Unfortunately noise travels across the water and amplifies the sound.
2. All guests must remain on our property and not venture over the boundary to the neighbours yard. There are cameras in place on the neighbours property.
BEDROOMS - All 4 bedrooms, the lounge room and family room have ceiling fans. It’s imperative you advise your bedding needs as bedrooms may be locked off at times and note the sofa bed is only available for use on bookings of 7 guests or more. Note Bed 4 is a small room located at the rear of the garage. Although this room is small it does have views over the canal.
PARKING - The home has two driveways and ample level parking for extra cars, boats, caravans or work vehicles. There is also a parking section behind secure gates which can be locked. This driveway leads through the gate down to the water.
NOTE: Children are welcome however the rear yard is not fenced and is open to the canal.
- The Settlers Inn Pub is only 400 metres away.
- Panthers Club great meals, Settlement City shopping centre, McDonalds and lots of restaurants are within 1 km of the home.
- The nearest patrolled beach is Town Beach being a short 5 minute drive away 3.7km