Perfect location in town.........
Completely renovated 1960's beach house in a great location close to town and the beach.......
INSIDE THE HOME is brand new and modern with 3 bedrooms, new bathrooms, new kitchen, air conditioning and free Wifi. The home has an abundance of light with windows all around, timber floorboards, raked ceilings and can accommodate 7 people in existing beds.
OUTSIDE THE HOME is a sunny front north facing deck with a 4 seater table setting and 2 relaxing chairs with a glimpse of the ocean. The large elevated back deck is equipped with a BBQ and 8 seater table with chairs and is completely enclosed with gate. This should keep the kids secure along with a blackboard to keep them entertained. Both decks provide lots of sun and sitting areas perfect for keeping warm in winter. The property is however unsuitable for pets.
BOATHOUSE LOCATION....... is only a short walk to 3 beaches, Cafes and the Town Centre yet so quietly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac. Close by is a skate park, children's playground, Port City Bowling Club, Tennis Courts, Public swimming pool, and a Convenience store. Look up Windmill street and you will find the ocean is straight across the road. It's here you can start out on the 9km walking path along the coastline to town or more beaches.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY include....
BED 1 - Queen bed with ceiling fan
BED 2 - Double Bed
BED 3 - single bunk on top and double bed on bottom see photo
PLEASE NOTE: For couples sharing Bed 1 and Bed 2 are located away from each other.
LIVING - Air Conditioning, ceiling fan
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The second bathroom is located in the laundry under accessed via the back stairs.
NOTE: if 'Boathouse by the Beach' doesn't suit you check out our other properties:
'Boatshed by the Sea' Property ID 4937460 accommodates 7 guests OR
'Happy Days Beach Shack' Property ID 218308 accommodates 10 guests
GOOD PLACES OF INTEREST...
Riding a Camel on Lighthouse Beach
A visit to Rosey's Vineyards/Farmhouse where you can feed all the animals
Ricardoe's Tomatoes & Strawberry Farm where you can pick your strawberries
A ride on one of the local boats to view dolphins & Whales you can also view these Whales from May to November from Windmill Reserve which is 200m from the Boathouse
1. The Home is to be left in a similar state to when you arrived.
2. No smoking inside the home
3. BBQ and OVEN are to be cleaned if used
4. All dishes to be washed, dried and put away including dishwasher items
5. Garbage to be put out in the Yellow recyclable bin or Red bin for other waste
6. Parking can be on the driveway or the street but not on the vacant land beside us.
7. Unfortunately No Party based groups or noise after 10pm.
8. Only the have the number of guests you book for and only use those beds otherwise we will need to charge you for the maximum occupancy of the house which is 7 guests.
9. All breakages/damage must be reported.
10. ENJOY every minute of your break away at the Boathouse
All Enquiries are welcome. Feel free to contact me regarding longer stays or larger group bookings.
We look forward to having you stay