Hi there and welcome to Sawtell Beach Cottage. We have a recently built generous two bedroom cottage designed with quality features and the most modern conveniences. You will be comfortable in an open plan beach style living with a large covered deck and outdoor setting. The living area is equipped with a large lounge, HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player. The kitchen, all electric, is a large open area with a breakfast bench and stools adjacent to the dining area that seats 6 people.
Two main sized bedrooms with a queen sized bed opening up to the outdoor balcony and a second bedroom with a double bunk, double bed on the bottom and single on the top.
When you stay at Sawtell beach cottage you have access to unlimited Wifi to enjoy your holiday online surfing and making sure everyone knows you are having a great time . We also offer unlimited Netflix so you can access hundreds of movies and the latest television series.
We like little people too so if you have children just let us know and we can provide cot, highchair, small table & chairs, children’s toys, DVDs etc.
· Two main bedrooms sleeps up to 6 people
· Fully self contained at the back of a main property with separate entrance and a fenced off yard
· Main bedroom with queen bed
· Second Bedroom with a double bunk (double bed on the bottom)
· Trundle bed available on request for an extra $25 (one off cost for your stay)
· Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
· Bathroom equipped with shower and bath
· Second toilet through the laundry
· Coffee and tea making facilities (coffee plunger available but you won’t need it with so many amazing cafes within short walk)
· Microwave and dishwasher
· Washing machine
· Bose speaker and ipod/iphone docking station, DVD Blu-ray player
· Enclosed yard with front and rear access
· Outdoor shower and Weber BBQ
· All linen and towels provided
Access from Kidd Lane to lockup garage with automatic roller door with a grass area. Additional parking in Elizabeth Street with a walk down the side of the main property to side gate
Interaction with Guests
My wife and myself occupy a separate dwelling adjacent to the property and are at your service with any questions or assistance but available on the phone number provided.
Come and relax by the seaside in sunny Sawtell.
Sawtell Beach Cottage is located on a quiet street minutes from the main beach and the famous First Avenue filled with boutique shops and fabulous cafes. Sawtell is the gem of the North Coast with a relaxed style but with metropolitan flair
Sawtell surf beach and village centre are short walk away.
Domestic airport 10 minutes by car. Toormina Gardens shopping centre is 5 minutes by car where you have Woolworth, Coles, Kmart and numerous other shops
Other Things to Note
The basics including, gladwrap, aluminum foil, papers towels etc, washing & dishwasher detergent, tea, coffee, condiments, salt & pepper included.
Owners live adjacent in separate dwelling which is separated by fencing and opaque blinds with complete privacy.