Welcome to Paradise
Beautifully appointed, modern, clean and quiet house backing onto rainforest with your own private hot tub and fire pit, outdoor lounge and hammocks. Plenty of space inside and out with two living areas, two dining areas and two wrap-around decks. 5 minute stroll to the lake shore and 5 minute drive to three beautiful beaches. Wake up to bird song and a waterfall inside the rainforest. The house is also AIR CONDITIONED upstairs and down, and FREE WIRELESS INTERNET is available for your use.
Enjoy a coffee in the sunshine on the bottom deck or your favourite book in one of the twin hammocks looking out over the trees. Or perhaps you would prefer a beverage by the fire pit and private outdoor hot tub overlooking the rainforest.
You won't have to worry about the kids either, with a large rumpus room downstairs that includes a pool table, huge TV with DVD, Play Station and Wii consoles games and videos included and there are board games for your use for those rainy days. Also in the rumpus room is a sit down arcade machine with over 1,000 retro games that will bring back your childhood.
- Air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Free WiFi The two Smart TV's have YouTube and Netflix
- Main bedroom: Queen bed with ensuite and walk-in-robe, chest of drawers
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed with built in wardrobe, chest of drawers
- 3rd Bedroom: Queen bed with built in wardrobe, chest of drawers
- 4th Bedroom: Queen bed and single bed, chest of drawers
- 3 Bathrooms: Main with spa bath, all with showers, vanities and WC
- Large gourmet kitchen with gorgeous breakfast bar, gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, microwave and large double fridge
- Everything you need for the kitchen is supplied pots, pans, plates, utensils - the list is huge
- Upstairs lounge with flat screen Smart TV, DVD dvd's supplied
- Downstairs lounge with huge Smart TV, DVD, Playstation and Wii console dvd's and games supplied
- Child High Chair available upon request
- A third lounge on the downstairs deck with twin hammocks and BBQ facility
- Awesome rumpus room with Pool table and arcade machine
- Small indoor dining table upstairs and huge dining table on the top deck that seats 10 easily
- 5 person outdoor spa and fire pit with log seats overlooking the rainforest
- Double garage and European laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer, sink and bench
- Enough off street parking for at least 5 cars
- Two wrap-around decks upstairs and down
- All clean bed linen supplied
- Only a few minutes walk to the lake shore and local shops or a few minutes drive to the famous Frothy Coffee on the lake
- 10 minutes drive to Bluey's Beach, Elizabeth Beach and Boomerang Beach and just half an hour to the centre of Forster
This is somewhere you can seriously unwind. Come and experience it for yourself.