SEAWARDZ is located in the beautiful Pacific Palms, Great Lakes area, of the Mid North Coast of NSW. It's the perfect holiday destination with a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of natural attractions to rival any coastal area. The location, the unique style, easy luxury furnishings and the comforts of SEAWARDZ makes it ideal and inspirational setting for your get-away.
For Seawardz guests departing Sydney, the Great Lakes, Mid North Coast area is just over 3 hours north, via the M1 motorway and the scenic Great Lakes Way Road.
And, SEAWARDZ is located just over an hour north of Newcastle/Williamstown Airport. So, with flights from Melbourne or Brisbane, direct to Newcastle/Williamstown NTL, east coast, interstate visitors can depart from home in the morning and arrive for lunch, just 3-4 hours from their home. Perfect for a Winter warmer get-away from southern parts
Equaling the spectacular natural, assets of Smiths Lake/Pacific Palms area is a challenge - with SEAWARDZ, we tried. A contemporary delight, in the heart of the Mid North Coast, Seawardz is a beautifully designed and appointed holiday home, with it's warm and inviting luxury feel. Built and oriented, 'SEAWARDZ' provides fabulous lake, ocean and bushland views from almost every room and part of the property and easy accessibility to the undisturbed beauty of Smiths Lake.
The location, the unique style, easy luxury furnishings and the comforts of SEAWARDZ makes it ideal and an inspirational, on-call holiday home, and get-away.
With up to five bedrooms available SEAWARDZ easily sleeps eleven people. With three bathrooms plus outdoor shower facilities, it's ideal for your multi family holiday with children of all ages, or as a get-together venue for couples and groups of friends for special celebrations, or just for fun.
- Firstly, at SEAWARDZ, access to the great outdoors is available from every bedroom and living room with views to the fabulous Smiths Lake, Cellito Beach, Sandbar and ocean views.
- Then there's the fabulous, courtyard and garden dining setting, the BBQ area and lawn, yes, all with the fabulous SEAWARDZ views.
- The courtyard setting and level walk to lawn, is the ideal location for inclusive family, close-to-home games and activities, making for easy, continuous, relaxed supervision and maintaining group connectedness.
- Additional to the main courtyard, various additional settings provide for smaller, intimate outdoor dining, reading, relaxing or sun-baking activities.
- Whether you're watching the sunrise, warming in the first morning sunlight, shading at midday under the spectacular, umbrella dragon tree or catching the last of the late afternoon or evening sun with a cuppa or cocktail, there is a place and a setting for you.
- Some of our guests have come for a weekend and stayed for a week - they've found a space, a place, a nook and a setting that is them and theirs
Your premium Holiday Home, overlooking Smiths Lake - Pacific Palms
- The main, open plan, living area provides for group gathering and activities whilst more secluded sitting areas offer quiet, private spaces to relax, read, gather your thoughts or observe the group goings at arms length.
- The open plan dining area provides for an eight place setting indoors with easy access to kitchen and living areas. A fabulous courtyard has an expandable eight place setting to enjoy lively or intimate outdoor meals. Additional settings, in a variety of locations provide for smaller, outdoor dining.
- Entertainment facilities included a large screen TV, quality sound system, as well as an antique, upright piano The games cupboard houses a collection of puzzles and games suitable for children as well as adults.
- There is a well-stocked library and collection of books, CD’s and DVDs. So, to chill out, rest and recover, you could spend your days or evenings curled up to a good book or movie.
- Level, off street parking is plentiful, making for easy arrival and daily coming and goings.
Smiths Lake is a small coastal village surrounded by ocean, inland waterways & national parks.
- Nestled between the famous Myall Lakes and Seal Rocks to the south and Wallis Lake and Forster to the north, it is magnificently quiet, tranquil.
- The great appeal of Smiths Lake is that it's far enough away from hustle and bustle to allow for genuine relaxing and close enough for any city requirements.
- Even the winters are mild and there is a lot to do in and around the area.
- Eating Out - For convenient eating out, the local recreational clubs are both good options that provide quality, bistro-style food.?
- Beaches - The beaches of Pacific Palms are renowned for their unspoilt beauty, whether your surfing or soaking up the sun your sure to find a beach to delight.
- Lakes - The calm waters at Smiths Lake make this place a treat for sailing and powered boating, fishing, kayaking for all kinds of water enthusiasts.
- Attractions - Apart from the spectacular beaches and lakes Pacific Palms hosts a fabulous market and is surrounded by National Parks and State Forest ready for you to explore.
The location, the unique style, easy luxury furnishings and the comforts of SEAWARDZ makes it ideal and an inspirational setting for your get-away.