This very spacious, pet friendly, 4 bedroom, and 2 bathroom holiday home is situated on 3/4 of an acre. It is a very unique property overlooking a beautiful bush setting, very tropical and extremely private. It is a wonderful location to relax and unwind.
Once you're here, there are plenty of places to explore such as Seal Rocks with the magnificent light house, Celito Beach just 5 mins away that is totally unspoilt with its littoral rainforest, as well as Blueys, Boomerang and Elizabeth beaches all less than 10mins drive, and many more.
Along with this are the beautiful lakes, State Forests and national parks surrounding the area, which provide opportunities for exploring and participating in recreational activities for the family to enjoy.
In addition you can also visit the main town of Forster, which is only a 20 minute drive to the north and offering village shops ,gaming centres and pristine foreshores to keep the family entertained.
Only a 3 hour drive north of Sydney, Smiths Lake is a perfect location for a weekend escape or a week or two to unwind.
- Smoking only allowed outside
- Pets not allowed in house
- Follow NSW noise regulations
- Do not bring texters or crayons into this house, any marks, stains, or burns on leather lounges will be instant loss of security.
- No open flame candles are to be used inside or outside the house on the verandah. Torches are supplied in case of blackouts.
- Drunken obscene and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise and/or disturbances arising from guests pets is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and/or loss of security deposit.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The holiday rental price charged is for domestic use only
- Damage breakages theft and loss are the tenants/guests responsibility during their stay.
- Pool gates are to be closed at all times
- No glass to be taken into pool enclosure.
-Tenants and guests are responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from the use in this area.
- Children must be supervised at all times while in pool enclosure.
- Pets: a permission from the property owner is required before tenants/guests bring pets of any kind.
- Dogs are to be kept outside in yard and large verandahs at all times, not in house.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim in the pool as it is a health hazard.
- Tenants and/guests are responsible for the removal of dog wastes on lawn.
- Cats are not permitted on this property.
- Dogs are not to be washed inside our home. There is a hose in back yard for this purpose.
- Tenants/guests are responsible for any damage incurred by dogs including damage to furniture gardens gauzes and lawns. The property owners reserve the right to have dogs removed if the above conditions are not adhered to. Automatic loss of security deposit will apply.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs - One flight of stairs inside going down to lounge room