- 1 Queen, 1 Double and 2 Single Beds + a Kids room with a double sofa lounge
- 2 TV's 42 inch and 26 inch with DVD players.
- 2 separate and fully sheltered outdoor settings.
- Spa Hire $50 per Day
- FULLY ENCLOSED AREA FOR THE KIDS TO PLAY.
- All cooking, washing and bathroom facilities.
- Great BBQ with outdoor entertaining furniture.
As well as providing for all your need indoors, this holiday property is
- 3 to 5 minutes drive to both Bennetts Beach surf beach and Jimmy's Beach flat surf beach. Both are magnificent and in our view the most picturesque beaches in NSW.
- 2 minutes drive to the boat launch
- 10 minute drive to 4WD beach access.
- 2 minute drive or 5-10 minute walk to the regions best restaurants and cafes.
- 1 x Master Bedroom. A queen with a large walk in wardrobe with a full size cot and private bathroom.
1x Ensuite for Master Bedroom.
1x Private retreat Balcony for Master Bedroom
- 2 x Guest bedrooms.
- Double Bed in one,
- 2 singles in the other.
- 1x Large guest bathroom with shower and bath.
Downstairs and Outdoors
- A lounge and dining area
- 8 seater dining table and buffet
- 2 sofa's 2 and 3 seater
- 42 inch flat screen TV and DVD player
- Separate entertainment room with TV, leather couch sofa bed and been bags - great for the kids or parents
- Laundry with 6.5kg washing machine.
- Bathroom with wash basin.
IN THE KITCHEN is a family size fridge, microwave, dishwasher, large oven, cook stove and all the crockery and cooking utensils including cutlery, placemats, glassware, toaster, kettle and electrical goods.
OUTSIDE oferr's 3 areas Out the back, enjoy the views of the very large pond and natural surrounds on a six 6 seating outdoor setting, take a break in the Spa situated in the outdoor sitting area
4-5 Seater spa with a lockable lid makign it safe for young children.
Fully council approved
To the side of the property is another large area, perfect for the kids to play in and great for adults knowing the kids are safe and in close view.
Minimum fence height 1800mm
Garage NOT available for guest bookings
Great for families and close to the Myall River