If you are looking for somewhere quiet and peaceful, to relax by the river, then House on Kalang is for you.
House on Kalang is entirely yours for your stay, no sharing the house with the owner.
Park tie your boat up to the backyard or throw in a line. Bring your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard and take a leisurely trip down the river to the stunning point where the Kalang and Bellinger Rivers meet the sea.
House on Kalang offers you:
- the lounge room with a large modern TV.
- 3 seater lounge and a 2 seater lounge.
- Free wifi is available.
- a fully equiped kitchen with river views;
- the dining area view, overlooks the beautiful Kalang River; and Pelicans.
- Bedroom 1 with a comfy queen size bed;
- Bedroom 2 with a bunk, the bottom is a queen size while the top is a king single.
- a modern washing machine for your laundry.
- a modern BBQ and BBQ table , overlooking the river.
- relaxing beach chairs Cape Cod near the river to sit and relax.
- air conditioning assists with the temperature in winter and summer.
Pillows, blankets and quilts are provided however you will need to bring your own sheets and towels.
Queen x2 and King Single X1
Moving out to the backyard you will find a modern BBQ to cook your catch or buy fresh seafood from around the corner or visit the butcher in town who has won many awards from local shows. There is outdoor seating and a table to sit back and enjoy a drink and watch the day go by.
HouseonKalang does not allow pets.There are plenty of pelicans and other birdlife to watch.
Once you are ready to explore, a short drive will take you into Urunga where you can go for a walk along the 1.2km Urunga Boardwalk or along the beautiful Urunga Beach. Enjoy a swim, surf or boogyboard or drive a few minutes down the road to the patrolled in summer Hungry Head Beach.
Take the Waterfall Way from Urunga and visit some of the most spectacular waterfalls you will ever see, or stop in at Bellingen, an alternative lifestyle town with a cosmopolitan culture. There are art galleries, restaurants, cafes and lots of quirky shops to visit.
If you need a sporting fix, golf, tennis, squash and croquet are available at the Urunga Golf and Sports Club while bowls can be played at the Urunga Bowling Club.
If shopping is your thing then Coffs Harbour is just up the road with the Park Beach Plaza and Coffs Mall. While your in Coffs visit the marina for a coffee or a bite to eat or just have a look around at the marina and it's fishing boats.
After a fun filled day of your choice head back to House on Kalang, pull up a chair beside the river and enjoy
Reminder: sheets and towels are not supplied.