This spacious 3 bedroom house is perfect for that relaxing break away with the kids and the family pet all well behaved pets are very welcome. You can laze away on the deck and take in the peaceful surrounds perhaps over a glass of wine, read a book, or take the kids/dog to the beach which is only 40 metres away.
There are no stairs so great for the elderly or families with young children and you are only metres from feeling the sand between your toes. Complete with reverse cycle air-conditioning the home is very cosy in winter and cool in summer. The house is also north facing so you can enjoy winter sun all day.
The house has a fully fenced large yard for your pet to run around in and enjoy. We just ask that guests clean up after their pets on departure.
- 3 spacious bedrooms sleeps 6 - 2x Queens, 2x singles
- Main bedroom has wardrobe, drawers and its own digital TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave and electric oven/stovetop, electric frypan, slow cooker, sandwich maker etc
- Spacious living area with comfy lounges and large flat screen TV
- Large separate dining room with 8 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet with its own hand basin
- 2 x TVs large flat screen and DVD player
- CD Player/Radio
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large deck with outdoor table and gas BBQ
- Fully fenced secure yard 4ft high fence in lowest part
- Pet friendly please bring your own pet bedding, food bowls etc. Well behaved pets are allowed inside but are not allowed on furniture, beds etc. They must be cleaned up after on departure. Please disclose all pets at time of booking there is no extra charge, it's just for our records - max of 2 pets.
- Laundry with washing machine and laundry tub located off garage
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water great for washing the sand off after a day at the beach
- Undercover Carport
- Located on a corner block so there is plenty of room to park your boat or extra car parking if needed
sleeps 6 max
Fantastic location - walking distance to the Bowls Club Chinese restaurant, shop, Oyster/seafood shop, children's parks, skate ramp, tennis courts and only metres away from the river and beach....and the pub is only minutes away too Both the pub and the club have courtesy buses available. Deep sea fishing and diving tours are also available in Wooli. BP service station has takeaway food as well as a selection of grocery items.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LINEN IS NOT PROVIDED. Doonas, pillows and blankets are provided but you must bring your own sheets, towels, tea towels etc. This is a self-catering property. A high chair is located at the property. Check-in is at 2.00pm and Check-out at 10.00am.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE WELCOME TO ENQUIRE/BOOK DIRECT THROUGH THE SAMS BEACH HOUSE WEBSITE DEALING WITH THE OWNER AND YOU WILL SAVE THE 2 SURCHARGE STAYZ CHARGE GUESTS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
OFF PEAK: $550 per week 2 nights $250, 3 nights $350, 4 nights $400, 5 nights $450, 6 nights $500, 7 nights $550
SHOULDER February & November/start December: $650 per week 2 nights $300, 3 nights $400, 4 nights $500, 5 nights $550, 6 nights $600, 7 nights $650
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS NSW & QLD: $800 per week 7 night minimum
EASTER: $1,300 5 day minimum
PEAK mid December to mid January: $1,500 per week 7 night minimum
Please note a $50 cleaning fee applies to all bookings
PLEASE NOTE THE FROM $86 A NIGHT ONLY APPLIES IF YOU TAKE THE PROPERTY FOR 7 NIGHTS OFF PEAK. THE PRICES QUOTED FROM STAYZ ARE NOT ALWAYS CORRECT SO PLEASE AWAIT CONFIRMATION FROM OWNER OF PRICE AND AVAILABILITY.
How to get there/other info
Wooli is a quaint little village that is the ideal "get away from it all" destination. It takes you back to the way life used to be. Great place to walk the dogs, swim, fish and just relax.
There is mobile and internet coverage in Wooli. Telstra coverage seems to be better than most of the providers.
Wooli is approximately 8 hours drive from Sydney, 1.25 hour's drive north of Coffs Harbour and 4 hours south of Brisbane. Its only a 35 minute drive from Grafton.
Qantas & Virgin fly into Coffs Harbour daily. Cars can be hired from Coff's Airport