The perfect place to stay to relax and unwind, or use as a base to visit friends and family, or access the many attractions of the NSW North Coast.
Relax and unwind at the ‘Annexe’, a self-contained property situated on 2.5 acres surrounded by lush greenery and rolling hills of the Ballina Byron hinterland. This fabulous self-contained apartment offers comfort, tranquillity and convenience during your break away or as a great hangout spot for the whole family overlooking the beautiful plateau and the Ballina Coast or a family resting place to discover this beautiful part of the NSW North Coast.
The Annexe exemplifies our love for entertaining and hosting with spacious bedrooms and new carpet throughout plus access to our share pool, a private and separate outdoor entertaining space and large living spaces.
Our property offers two separate bedrooms both with built-ins:
• Master Bedroom : King bed
• Second Bedroom: Family bedroom with a multi-bunk
o Top: Single bed,
o Bottom: Double bed, plus
o Single bed trundle.
• Living space: Queen sofa bed available.
The property is fully furnished and equipped in every detail as a home-away-from-home with:
• Spacious lounge and separate dining area
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout with separate zones for each room
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Foxtel HD
• Amenities include:
o Fully equipped kitchen The pantry is stocked with the basics for your use so you can help yourself.
o Separate laundry with washing machine/dryer.
• Private covered rear patio for alfresco dining and BBQ.
• Separate bathroom and toilet.