Architect's House 5 is a 1 bedroom self contained renovated old stables in Bangalow. It sits adjacent to our own house on a 1 acre property, but is still completely private. Sharon an architect and Steve a builder are the owners of this property and we live in the main house. It has been carefully renovated by us and is light and airy and faces north. We do have a pool on the property and though we sometimes use it ourselves, we offer it to guests to share. The property would suit a couple. Its location is ideal if you want to visit Byron Bay but would prefer to get away from Byron and retreat to the beautiful town of Bangalow. It is not a remote site, it is a large one acre site in the suburb of Bangalow, and you can hear some road traffic. We have ceiling fans, but no air con. Also please note, we dont have wifi.
FEATURES AND FACTS
GENERAL LOUNGE AREA:
- the living space is open plan with a comfortable custom made 4 seater designer lounge
- free to air TV + DVD player and lots of movies
- comfortable dining table and chairs
- note: there is a 2 burner cook top. There is no oven.There is no microwave.
- The bed is comprised of two single beds made as one bed. This is a very high quality and extremely comfortable bed but we need to point out it is 190cm long and there is a seam where the beds join. It is as wide as a king size bed with the beds pushed together...it is just the length that is short of a king. Not for the very tall guest. Cannot be made in to two single beds.
- fully renovated small neat bathroom with a shower, small basin, and toilet
- it has the configuration of a motel style bathroom although new and renovated. It is small, and a bit of a tight fit. the basin is small for example. Shower at one end, and the toilet at the other. Most people don't mind it at all and never mention it at all, but one person has mentioned it's not easy to shave in the bathroom sink. So I just like to give a clear picture
- clothes line
- off street parking for one car
- lots of storage and robe space
- you can share our swimming pool if you wish
- there are flyscreens on most windows, but not on the bi-folding main living room doors. In the bedroom, one large window is screened, but the other large window does not have a flyscreen
- there is no clothes washing machine, but if you are staying for more than a few nights, we are happy for you to use our own miele washing machine nearby
- No oven. No Microwave.
- no air conditioning. We have fans