4 Bedroom, recently renovated House in the secluded village of Brooms Head. Located a short stroll from both front and back beaches of Brooms Head, with a large deck overlooking the beautiful Yugayir National Park.This quite village is a haven for families, with surfing, snorkelling, fishing and boating activities a favourite for visitors.
This house has 2 different living areas, suitable for 2 families to share, or for the teenagers to chill out downstairs while the adults relax upstairs. An open floor plan allows entertaining to flow the whole upper level from front deck with its view of the National Park to new back BBQ deck area.
The main ensuite has an internal spa bath, the downstairs bedrooms ensuite is brand new, and the main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
The 4 bedrooms all have at least a double bed, with one being a double bunk.
Linen is not included. Guests must supply own linen - sheets, towels not included or not available if forgotten.
All food stuffs must be supplied by Guests.
NO pets allowed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Maintain the premises in a clean and hygienic manner. Ensure that the premises, furniture and fittings are not damaged through intentional, reckless or negligent behaviour. In the event that the premises and/or any of the fittings are damaged, the occupant may be held responsible for the cost of repair and/or replacement to the premises and/or items.
• The premises are to be kept clean in a hygienic manner. In the event that the property has been left in an unsatisfactory state, we expect you to take full responsibility for all such cleaning and repairs. This will be charged at commercial professional costs, as we will bring in professionals to do the necessary work.
Damage and/or Breakage Policy
• We trust you will take care of our unit, along with all contents. We rely on you to notify us of any damages, breakages, or spillages, and do expect you to take full responsibility for all such incidents, to replace, rectify or pay full compensation for any such damage. This will be charged at commercial professional costs, as we will bring in professionals to do the necessary work. If damage is found after you have checked out, you will be invoiced for all costs incurred to rectify the damage.
• To notify any damage/misuse or maintenance required during your stay contact the owner on .
• Please ensure all dirty dishes are washed up and put away. All food items are to be removed from the premises.Benches wiped down, floors vacuumed and baths and sinks wiped clean.
Please replace the key into the lockbox and dial the combination to 0000.
• Electricity – shall be connected at place of residence – Please be mindful of electricity consumption and turn off all unused appliances.
• No smoking on the premises.
• No prohibited drugs on the premises.
No Pets are allowed at the property
• Ensure behaviour, actions and activities do not impact unreasonably on other tenants.
I have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them while staying in the accommodation, where I do not abide by these rules I will be asked to vacate the premises.
LONGER TERM RENTAL
If interested in longer term rental (1- 3 months) over the winter period, please email owner for information on reduced rates