Rejuvenate and relax in the serenity of this delightful cottage. Enjoy the sweeping sea views and listen to the sound of the sea. Watch the moon rise over the water and wake each morning to bird song, the rustle of the wind in trees and sweeping views of the rolling hills and the Byron coast.
OVER 60 Square meters of COVERED DECK with 180 degree OCEAN VIEWS
The cottage is the ideal retreat for a couple or a family wishing for the blissful balance between country and sea; close enough to enjoy the beaches and the colour and diversity of Byron Bay and Bangalow yet away from crowds and noise.
- The cottage has 180 degree ocean views and is situated on 10 acres on the ridge known as Coopers Shoot and gets refreshing breezes even when its hot in Byron.
- The huge new deck wraps around two sides of the house with BBQ, Day bed, tub chairs with footrest and outdoor table and chairs. Perfect for outdoor entertaining, relaxing with a book or a meal, or just soaking up the view
- There is one double bedroom with ocean views and a sleep out area with four single beds
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area - with new large fridge
- Guests can either provide their own linen or it can be provided for a small additional charge $22 per person for sheets and a large bath towel
- A Bathmat, T-towels, Hand towel, Pillows, Doonas and blankets are provided at no charge
- If you want to bring your pets with you please ask us prior to making a booking as there is no gate to the property and dogs are not allowed inside the house. Please bring your Pets own Bedding.
- 2 x Boogie Boards
- Books, DVDs and games
"new deck is fabulous ...thank you we have had a fabulous time and a nice relaxing Splendour in the grass...Bangalow is a beautiful little town and the bird life you can see from the deck is amazing"
"back again, our third visit to the cottage...because we LOVE it"
"our fourth stay and still the best...we love the peace and tranquility and the views and proximity to the beach"
"back again after only one week...because the place is charming, comfortable, pretty and not pretentious...we love the nature and the birds singing the morning sunrise , the distant seas..."
"peaceful, beautiful, relaxing ...the best mini holiday ever"
Location, Markets and other services available.
5 minutes drive to Byron's Broken Head beach
7 minutes drive east to the heart of Byron or west to Bangalow villages.
Other services available upon your enquiry:
BABY SITTING, FOOD SHOPPING etc
st Saturday - Brunswick Heads 20 minutes
1st Sunday - Byron Bay 15 minutes
1st Sunday - Lismore car boot 25 minutes
2nd Sunday -The Channon 40 minutes
2nd Sunday - Lennox Head 20 minutes
2nd Sunday - Alstonville 20 minutes
3rd Saturday - Mullumbimby 20 minutes
3rd Sunday - Nimbin more than1 hour
3rd Sunday - Lismore car boot 25 minutes
4th Sunday - Bangalow
5th Sunday - Lennox Head 20 minutes
5th Sunday - Nimbin more than 1 hour
Local Farmers Markets
Bangalow - 8am to 11am every Saturday
Byron Bay - 8 am to 11am every Thursday
Mullumbimby - 8am to 11am every Friday