Coorabell House sits on an elevated ridge with 180 degree views of the Byron hinterland. Yet the beaches, cafes and restaurants at Byron Bay, Bangalow and Mullumbimby are only 10 minutes away. It's a spacious, newly renovated home with a pool and beautiful landscaped gardens. Perfect for families in search of more than just a beach holiday.
The best view from Coorabell House is from the large deck, which provides stunning views across the valley. When the sun sets, and a cooling breeze replaces the heat of the day, there's no better place to be - unless its sitting in a sun lounger by the pool.
The original cottage was built in the 1920's and has been recently renovated to create a spacious, contemporary home, with high ceilings and elegant furniture. There's even a separate media room where the children can retreat if you need a little peace.
• 10 metre solar heated lap pool
• BBQ and undercover dining area on deck
• lemon trees and passionfruit vines
• herb garden
• wood-burning stove for winter and cooler evenings
• beach towels included - there's also an esky, Nespresso machine, umbrellas, books, board games and DVDs
• Master Bedroom - king sized bed, air con, views of Coorabell valley, ensuite with bath and shower, walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 - queen sized bed, views of garden
• Bedroom 3 - queen sized bed, views of garden
• Bedroom 4 - 2 x king single beds, views of garden
• Bathroom 2 with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Laundry room
• Media room
• Separate indoor dining room
Caretakers live on the property, in a private studio set away from the main house. You can have as much or as little contact with them as you like.
Please note that as our home is in a peaceful and tranquil area the house rules are:
No outside music after 10pm