For your added security, Abachi is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
• Sleeps 12 adults comfortably
• Additional 2 children on sofa bed in studio
• 3 night minimum stay
• 7 night minimum in peak season
• Central location, walking distance to town and beach
• Fully-fenced, private yard
• Four bedrooms with ensuite
• Spa bath in master ensuite
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Air conditioning in 4 bedrooms and living area
• Appelles shower toiletries
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Espresso coffee machine
• High chair available on request
• Pets considered, pet clause & fees apply
• NO BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
• Bedroom 3 - Queen bed with ensuite & washing machine
• Bedroom 4 - King bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 5 - Sitting room that interconnects with bedroom 4 with two single beds
• Bedroom 6 - separate self-contained studio with Queen bed plus Double sofa bed for children
Bedroom 2 can be configured with two single beds. This must be requested at the time of booking.
• 1 min walk to Green Garage Grocer & Cafe
• 5 min walk to local favourite cafe, Top Shop4
• 10 min walk to Byron town and local beaches
Abachi is a 100 year old original fisherman’s cottage located in beautiful Byron Bay. It is coastal in style, with tongue-&-groove cladding, wooden floors and a crisp white palette layered with warm neutrals and ocean inspired splashes of colour. This charming residence offers contemporary comfort whilst still maintaining lots of its original charm and character.
The main house includes 4 bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and one with a washing machine. The block is fully enclosed with a high wood fence, creating an oasis of privacy. There is a spacious back deck with a large outdoor dining setting and the beautifully maintained garden and lawn provides a beautiful place for kids to play or grown-ups to soak up some sun.
There is a separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment which can be booked with the house or separately. This pretty studio is spacious for one or two guests, with its own courtyard & BBQ, kitchenette, lounge, laundry and bathroom.
Abachi is a great reflection of the friendly and casual personality that the Byron Bay region is renowned for, and is guaranteed to provide a great home away from home for family, friends or corporate group.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologize for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.