• Sleeps up to 10 adults
• Additional 2 trundles for children if required
• 3 night minimum stay
• 7 night minimum in peak season
• Ocean glimpses
• Private swimming pool
• Beachfront Tallows location
• Surrounded by a lush reserve
• Broadband Internet
• Rumpus Room
• Air conditioning in the loft room only
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Gas fire place
• Appelles shower toiletries
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Pets considered, pet clause & fees apply
• Duplex with long term tenant’s downstairs
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• Bedroom 1 - King bed w/ private balcony National Park & pool views, ensuite with freestanding bath
• Bedroom 2 - National Park views, King bed that can be split into 2 king singles, adjacent bathroom
• Bedroom 3 - Palm Suite - Queen bed that can be split into 2 singles with adjacent bathroom
• Bedroom 4 - downstairs room w/ Queen bed that can be split into 2 king singles, ensuite & direct pool access
There is also a loft room looking out to the ocean and down onto the living room with King bed that can be split into 2 king singles. There's also 2 kids trundle beds that can be set-up in this space on request making it a kids heaven.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 plus the loft room share a bathroom.
Bedding configuration must be confirmed at the time of booking.
• 2 mins walk to the beach
• 20-25 mins walk to town
• 5 mins drive to town
• 30 mins drive to Ballina Airport
• 45 mins drive to Gold Coast Airport
Beachcomber Blue is superbly situated just a 20min walk to Byron town centre or 15min walk to the famous Top Shop Cafe and is situated beachfront on Tallows Beach – one of the most iconic beaches and surf breaks in Byron Bay. Just a sandy stroll through the private gate and your toes will be submerged in the beautiful warm Byron beach water.
This stunning, expansive contemporary property is central Byron’s largest beachfront villa with 4 bedrooms, 5th loft bedroom and 3 bathrooms making this luxury beach home ideal for the next family holiday.
Please note that there is a smaller house directly underneath Beachcomber Blue with long term tenants. Main house guests have exclusive use of the pool area.
There is an inviting swimming pool surrounded by daybeds, sun-lounges and multiple covered outdoor terrace areas for relaxing and entertaining. From the Sky Suite perched on the top-floor of the residence, you can catch a glimpse of the magical ‘Dolphins’ surf break, where wild Dolphins frolic with surfers and swimmers, just a stone’s throw from Beachcomber Blue.
Privacy, luxury, peaceful surrounds and an unbeatable location are just some of the reasons Beachcomber Blue is ideal for your next holiday
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 9pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.