Stunning 3 bedroom home in Byron Bay. Located just 800metres walk to town centre and Main Beach. Immaculate rooms decorated with a beautiful coastal theme. Enjoy the use of a gourmet kitchen/dining and living areas. Set up for a relaxing stay
Sleeps up to 6 guests
3 night minimum stay
7 nights in peak season
10 metre Swimming Pool & a Heated Spa
Adults Over 21 only
Complimentary toiletries & WIFI
IPod Dock, DVD, 92cm LCD TV
Iron & Ironing Board
Full kitchen and living room
Secure on-site parking
Separate entrance with private deck
Coffee & Tea Making Facilities
Iron & Hair Dryer
Located just a short stroll to the beautiful beaches of Byron and vast array of local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Come and experience the vibrancy that Byron Bay offers, then retreat to the privacy and peace of Aaron's at Byron.
The property boasts use of shared BBQ facilities, an outdoor heated spa/hot tub, and a 10-metre swimming pool.
The bedding configuration is 2 Queen size bedrooms and 1 King size bedroom. There is one bathroom upstairs with a shower & bathtub as well as a separate toilet downstairs.
Bookings range from $1,100 - $1,600 per night depending on the time of year:
- 2016 Splendour weekend July 21-25 - $1600 per night, 3 night minimum
- 2016 Christmas & NYE December 23 - January 05 - $1600 per night, 7 night minimum
- 2017 Bluesfest weekend April 13-17 - $1600 per night, 3 night minimum
It is also possible for larger group to book the guesthouse, adjacent to the mainhouse and sharing the Swimming Pool & a Heated Spa. For more information visit our page " Aaron's @ Byron - Luxury Suites".
- 2 min walk to the main street
- 5 min walk to the beach
- 25 min drive to Ballina / Byron Airport
- 45 min drive to Gold Coast Airport
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Guests will share facilities such as pool/spa/BBQ with guesthouse guests.
- There is a minimum stay of 3 nights at this property. Enquiries for shorter stays will not be considered except in winter July and August, outside festival season
- Other Accomodation Options available: We suggest for short stays you look at our guesthouse listing "Aarons at Byron - Luxury Suites".
- No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times.
- There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
- Please note that all our suites have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily.