Looking for high-end luxury, nestled in nature? Look no further than Broken Ridge - a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, executive style, architecturally designed holiday home, sitting on 2 sprawling acres of lush green land and surrounded by 100 acres of privately maintained bushland. Contemporary interiors combine a modern trio of warm timber, cool white and charcoal grey and promise luxurious and simple, high-end finishes. High ceilings, timber paneling and limestone floors and granite benchtops give added luxury and 3 spacious, plush furnished bedrooms all feature sophisticated, resort-style ensuite bathrooms. Outside, a large outdoor entertaining space overlooks the sparkling inground pool and the abundant bushland beyond. Located in beautiful Broken Head, this home enjoys seclusion and space, but is only 3 minutes’ drive to Broken Head Beach, 5 minutes to Suffolk Park and 10 minutes to bustling Byron Bay town.
· 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
· Modern, architecturally designed, luxury home
· Property on 2 acres and surrounded by 100 acres of bushland
· Gas fireplace in living space
· Contemporary chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
· Outdoor entertaining space overlooking pool and Hinterland
· Sparkling inground swimming pool
· 3-minute drive to Broken Head Beach
· 5-minute drive to Suffolk Park
· 10-minute drive to Byron Bay town
Living and Dining
A large, open and spacious living and dining space features a modern 10 seat dining suite, complete with timber feature cabinetry and limestone flooring. Relax on the executive style leather lounges, soaking up the warmth of the gas fireplace and seamlessly flow through wall to wall glass stacking doors to the outdoor entertaining space and beyond.
Broken Ridge has a large, minimalist and contemporary chef’s kitchen, with high-end stainless steel appliances, including double electric oven and double gas cooktop. A huge concealed butler’s pantry is fully stocked with all the equipment needed to entertain in style and produce gourmet delights. An illuminated granite island beach with seating fronts the kitchen and a coffee machine is provided, with coffee supplied.
Rest and unwind in superb style in three spacious, open and light-filled bedrooms, complete with timber feature paneling and shutters, plush charcoal carpet and feature wall-to-ceiling headboards. The master bedroom has sliding glass stacking doors that open out to a small courtyard and the garden and pool beyond.
Bedding configuration: sleeps 6
· Master - King bed with air con and ensuite
· Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with TV and ensuite
· Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Single or 1 x King bed with TV and ensuite
Sleek and contemporary, all 3 bathrooms have a toilet and bath in each and boast timber panelling with plush basins and marble benchtops and feature mosaic tiling. Relax under soft lights in the inviting bathtub or wash off a long day at the beach in the double open shower. All bathrooms are supplied with Sukin Organic body wash, shampoo and conditioner, hand wash and moisturiser.
Broken Ridge offers luxury outdoor living at its finest. Step out of the living area to a large, sun-drenched outdoor space, complete with plush rattan style lounge seating. Look out to 2 acres of lush green property, framed by 100 acres of privately maintained natural bushland and home to wallaby and koala communities.
Wander down the marble look steps to the sparkling and spectacular inground swimming pool. Sit poolside and soak up the sun on high-end rattan style sun loungers and outdoor setting. Being directly north east facing, the pool soaks up the sunshine throughout the day.
Broken Ridge offers guest access to wireless internet.
Broken Ridge is positioned in beautiful Broken Head - the pristine piece of Byron Bay coastline located 10 minutes’ drive south of Byron Bay town. Surrounded by National Park, Broken Head unites both peaceful beach and untouched bushland. Drive 3 minutes from Broken Ridge and swim or surf at the safe and protected Broken Head Beach - perfect for all the family. A 5-minute drive will see guests arrive at the suburb of Suffolk Park, which offers a small set of local shops. A short 10-minute drive will access the center of Byron Bay, where a world of dining, entertainment and shopping awaits.
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs in response to the noisy neighbour hotline. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.